Ratings for Dr. Lip Teh

Dr Teh along with Dr R Martin completed breast reconstruction and an abdominalplasty in 2011. 15 hrs in total surgery. I was very happy with the result. I saw him again in oct 2018 to remove a cyst from my arm. Not only did he remember me from my last surgery he did a great job on my arm with minimal scarring.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Had implant revision 2017 with Dr Lip Teh. Was adamant that I didn’t want to replace the implants and simply have a lift but was advised I would be unhappy with smaller breasts and the chance of a possible “sunken chest” resulting from have had previous implants. My surgery (explant of old implants and lift/replacement) took 5.5 hours not quoted 2.5 hours resulting in large anethestits bill. Surgery (with an element of private health cover) still cost me $15k out of pocket and my suture lines have developed what appears to be keloid scaring in places - despite the fact I didn’t have this from previous survey. Wanted a review of the scaring but Dr wanted another consult fee so haven’t been back.

Submitted August 13, 2018

Extremely happy with results after surgery with Dr Teh can barely even see my scars. Thanks to Dr Teh's receptionist Imogene who is a very helpful and friendly young lady.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I was happy with the surgery provided by Dr Teh and appreciative of the assistance provided by PA Imogen.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr Teh completed a breast reconstruction and reduction to my other breast in 2014. Could ot have wished for a better result all medical people who have seen the results commsnt on what a great job he has done .

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Poor knowledge and rude staff at Murdoch also suturing not up to specialist standards

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I found Dr Teh to be friendly with a good bedside manner. He clearly explained my options and the associated pros/cons of each procedure. He was honest, answered all my questions and advised to take my time, when deciding such a major operation. He clearly explained the financial side and even said i could go down the public route, should there be a gap going private.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Poor people skills he didnt really take the time to talk to me and charges WAY to much

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015