Ratings for Dr. Susan A. Blanchard

Dr. Blanchard was my doctor for several years until she relocated out of state. She is professional, knowledgeable, attentive, and caring of her patients. Members of my family and friends were also long-term patients of Dr. Blanchard. Without exception, all hold her in high regard and appreciate the excellent medical care we received under her care. I highly recommend Dr. Blanchard and wish her the very best in her new practice.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

She told my Mother there was nothing she could do for her cancer and she would just have to go home and die. I insisted on a referral to an oncologist. We finally got a referral after much begging. I had been going to Dr. Blanchard for several years but have not darkened her doors since this incident 5 years ago. I will NEVER go back to this inconsiderate "doctor?".

Submitted July 12, 2010

I have been going to Dr. B for 15+ years and I have the greatest respect for her as a person and doctor. She is a very busy person, but she takes time with her patients and lets you know she cares.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

SHe is a good doctor,but you ALWAYS feel rushed. She zips in and out of rooms and you get maybe a 3 minute if that visist with her to spit out all of your symptoms. Too bad, because she seems like a very knowledgable doctor. She is just trying to handle too many patients.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Susan A. Blanchard's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Long Beach, MS