Ratings for Dr. David Callen

Absolutely lovely man. Staff was fantastic. Though she didn't not have what we went in there for he acknowledged her problems and suggested other tests to find the cause. Finally someone who listens! He was amazing with my daughter, exam was thorough yet playful, she had no clue she was even seeing a Dr :) He seem in any kind of hurry. Explained everything he was doing and gave me ample opportunity to ask questions. Very happy with him!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

A very nice man. Thorough and friendly. Great with my daughter. Happily finally getting answers for my daughter thanks to him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Our daughter has a Neurological disorder and on her relapse we had the privilege of being treated by Dr Callen. He is not only an excellent doctor, being thorough, and understanding but he is also an excellent person. He spent a lot of his personal time (meeting with us when his shift was over, and he was obviously exhausted) explaining in detail how this disorder works, and how it is damaging her brain. He has an ability to teach, and explain how neurology works in lay-man terms that is beyond excellent. Also and most importantly, he truly cares, many times he related it to how he would feel if it was one of his children. His incredible empathy was a god-send in a world and profession where being detached is the norm. I wish him all the best in the world as he will always have a special place in our hearts.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014