Ratings for Dr. Tasso Velonas

Was a patient if his years ago and had not seen him in as many but when my tooth emergency came I called at 9 am after long weekend and was in a chair by 945am. Amazing doctor and staff

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My 2 children and I have known DR Velonas as patients and a friend since moving to Surrey in 2003. Almost 15 years.' ' My kids were 5 and 7 years old respectively when first cared for . Now they are going on 19band 21, respectively. Cleanings, extractions, preps for orthodontics, post-orthodontic dental observation. He has been thorough, skilled, personally helpful and caring. Just a perfect dentist. I am 70, have had more than a few dentists in my life. Dr. Velonas, is by far, the best.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Mr. Velonas and his staff truly deserve all 5s. Went in for a root canal - they all had a laugh about my self-diagnose. Very friendly and adequate staff. Filled out usual paperwork, the assistant jumped straight to my problem tooth, the x-ray and the procedures went very fast - no hesitation or delays of any kind. Have a tv in the ceiling which kills boredom and transforms a dentist chair into a house couch to me at least. The root canal and the filling went fast and there was a feeling as if he does it on autopilot. They put a rubber gummie in between teeth so you dont bite the drill, which feels super convenient as relieves you from trying to control your bite. Basically all i had to do for an hour and something is watch the tv and relax. Formula 1 type of service - if i were to compare it - fast, efficient and professional.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I had discomfort in my wisdom tooth. At first I thought it was just a "bite" issue, but after seeing a specialist, I realized that I had cracked it somehow. I expected to live with the pain over the weekend but Dr. Velonas from Newton Village Dental managed to fit me in first thing in the morning. I hate needles and dentists - period, but the experience was almost a non-event. Dr. Velonas gave me enough time to relax, so the freezing would work its magic. The staff was empathetic and comforting. The CDA walked me through what to expect. She knew exactly what was going to take place, and kept reassuring me not to worry. While I don't suggest you all get a tooth extracted, if you do have to get one done, call Dr. Velonas. The dentist and the assistants work very well together, which I think is key to a good dental practice.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Great staff and very kind dentist. They always make me feel like they care about me.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Velonas' for many years now and have had everything done from fillings to root canals to Invisalign and cleanings. I just had another crown done and can say I couldn't be happier with the the way the tooth looks, and with the friendly treatment I received!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Saw Dr. Velonas today for some fillings and I am terrified of getting dental work. He was caring and painless! I was so relieved.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

This is a very warm and good to visit dentist. Dr. Velonas is staff and environment has a very professional and kind feeling. I have taken my 4 children to see Dr. Velonas for over 4 years and told my sister's and brother's family to go there to. I will recommend him to everyone in Newton and in Surrey.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Just started seeing Dr. Velonas a month ago. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I left my last dentist of 12 years because I got tired of her always trying to sell me something unnecessary!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Tasso Velonas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients