Ratings for Dr. Brook Glanville

I have a chronic disease that this dr hasn't even read up on because as every other dr hes never heard of it. But he took me as a patient. I feel judged every time I see him and am appalled at his lack of knowledge and integrity. I truly thought he was going to help me and am extremely disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

He is very unreliable. Never remembers what he has said. When confronted with mixed messages he tries to make it seem like it is my misunderstanding. He does no follow up on diagnosis. He is moody and has left me feeling very anxious about my health issues due to lack of clarification on test outcomes. He relies too much on numbers and pays little attention to the whole being. If you don't like taking meds for everything then I would definitely stay away. He needs way more education.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Great doctor. Very happy he took me and my wife on as patients. His office is small but the staff are friendly and helped us out quite a bit. Dr Glanville only works part time but if he's working we can ask to see him, otherwise we can still see one of his partners. Spent time explaining things. Very good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Very thorough with his examination of my son. I appreciated the staff taking the time to look up results that were ordered by our family doctor at another clinic before we saw Dr G so he could review with us. I would definitely go back!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I have used Dr Glanville for this past year as my family Dr. I recently went in complaining of severe pain in my back radiating down my leg. I asked for a CT scan. He said no. Eventually he said I could have an xray "just to make me happy". He said I would have to learn to live with the pain. I had a second opinion. I was given a CT. I have a large herniated disc among other issues in the area of Concern. I now have to have surgery on my back. ThankS Dr Glanville. I would like to see you live with that kind d of pain.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

AWFUL DOCTOR! BEWARW My experience with this doctor was just awful, my son has a cut on his head so the " doctor " brook decided to glue it, while doing that he got glue in his eye which made his eye LIDS stick together, I then had to go find him because he was gone withing a minute back to his computer! He then tried to peel open his eye lids while my 3 year old son already went through so much! He then tried questioning are parenting skills and asking why he was cried so much! He's a horrible doctor and should try a new job choice! What a joke

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

He's the type of Doc that once you get to know him, you like him. Very methodical in his thinking and what was good for me is he made me think! He's a great number 2 to my Primary Dr. D. Lorenz

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Excellent young Doctor. Emergency doctor at the hospital. Takes plenty of time to listen and analyse the problem. Makes suggestions for alternate possibilities of symptoms. Is very thorough and proactive about having tests performed to narrow the diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

This doctor is very up and down. Sometimes I feel that he cares about what I say, but MOST times he interrupts me before letting me finish, offers "solutions" that don't really help me at all, and isn't very willing to investigate. I feel he does not take anything I say very seriously. Not only that, but he has referred me to a specialist who has 32 EXTREMELY poor reviews. He makes me feel rushed in my appointments. He is very young and has lots to learn about listening thoroughly to patients and about investigating symptoms.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Excellent young Doctor. Very caring, and shows interest in what you say.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013