Ratings for Dr. David Mowle

Dr Mowles saved my life. There it is , pure and simple. I have a fascinating set of scars on the back of my head but that's a good trade off for the 7 by 6 centimetre meninganoma.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Mr Mowle operated on me around 10 years ago. He turned my life around completely. I had been in pain every day up until I had the operation. It was a discectomy. It was a congenital condition and I had suffered much pain all my life. It was getting worse the older I got. I went through many years of physio - nothing worked. When I was finally referred to Mr Mowle he saw me and recommended an MRI scan. On seeing the scan, he said no amount of physio was ever going to eliminate my pain and he offered me an operation with an 80% success rate. I said yes, please. Soon after, I had the operation and, immediately, I was so much better. After recovering from the actual operation, I can honestly say I have been pain free ever since. I thank my lucky stars every day! Mr David Mowle gave me a pain free life. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

This surgeon corrected the failings of the previous surgeon carried out by the discredited Eljamel. Instead of heading for a wheelchair I have a relatively decent amount of mobility so many thanks for Dr Mowle and his good work.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017