Ratings for Dr. David Blondin

Recently saw Dr. Blondin in the Flin Flon ER for an acute illness. He knew nothing about me but took the time to read through my chart and look at my history before coming to talk to me. He was very knowledgeable and informative when talking with me. Ordered much needed blood work and diagnostic testing. His bed side manner was amazing, very compassionate and caring, and even has a sense of humor. I would definitely return to see this doctor again if the need should ever arise. Nurses working with him were also terrific and went above and beyond to help me feel better. Hats off to all of you in the Flin Flon ER Dept.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I found this lacked persistence and communication when dealing with my brother in the ER at Seven Oaks back in 2013. He had left my family to discuss options with terminating my brother's life support. We had to go find him after a what felt like an eternity to discuss our decisions and necesary steps. I felt he did not have the capacity to offer my family any kind of direction, compassion, and overall care. There was a shift change prior to him addressing my brother's condition however I felt that we could have been better taken care of given the circumstances. The level of care was not on point in this instance. If only we could go back in time...

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

saw this doctor at seven oaks and he was very caring, took all tests that needed to be taken just in case and for the peace of mind. very caring and also a bit of a jokester which helps when youre anxious and worried.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

I saw this doctor in the Flin Flon Emergency room. He had very good personal skills and was friendly and attentive. His diagnosis was right on, and the problem was quickly addressed. Made a person feel very comfortable. Great doctor, we need more like him!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I saw this doctor at Seven Oaks Hospital and he was so friendly, caring and knowledgeable. I felt heard and he addressed all the issues I mentioned. I was in and out so quickly (other then a bit of a wait in the waiting room). I wish he was my family doctor!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Good communication, attentive and good listener

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013