Ratings for Dr. Shannon Dwinnell

She was good to me during my time of bedrest at the foothills hospital. She even took the time to fill out paperwork for my work and brought them to me on a Sunday.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

She did amnio for me and it was PAINFUL! My placenta was went through several times and the amnio fluid is bloody. She has bad skill and she doesn't communicate with you.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Dwinnell was very cold and condescending in her communications with us. We felt like we were a bother to her. It was a very disappointing experience.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr Dwinell is not sensitive to her high risk patients. Did not listen to feedback from other OB that I was sent to for ultrasound that recommended I be induced at week 37 of my pregnancy. Dr Dwinell insisted that I not be induced until week 38 of my pregnancy and did not take into account that my general health was deteriorating. In the end I had a stillbirth at 37 weeks and 5 days into my pregnancy. If she had only listened to the other OB who she sent me to, my baby would be alive. I have also not heard from her office to provide any support since my baby died on Christmas Day. I would never recommend Dr Dwinell to anyone needing a closely observed pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Highly knowledgeable but could work on being more sensitive to those who are having very serious complications with their pregnancies.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013