Ratings for Dr. Janan Sayyed

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for both nutrition and chiropractic at the Manhattan office. Dr. Sayyed answered all my questions related to my workers compensation. Dr. Sayyed was recommended by my primary care doctor because she is well known in New York. I was impressed by Dr. Sayyed so I will continue my therapy at the office. The physiotherapy and massage were wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I went to see Dr. Sayyed because I was getting ready to do a marathon. The advice she gave was informative. I was so happy to know that she is in my Aetna network. Dr. Sayyed is a fantastic and genuine doctor. I did go to the Manhattan office and there were several other patients in the waiting room.......it was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Janan Sayyed is a great chiropractor. She's friendly, informative, and effective. She talks you threw the treatment process making you feel comfortable to her touch. She recommends and advise @ home treatments to help your further your wellness process. Dr. Sayyed has a warm personality which makes you feel welcomed to ask about your treatment.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my low back pain. The physiotherapy and cold laser therapy helped my pain. Dr. Sayyed is very personable and communicates well in terms of what's going on with my herniated discs. Highly-rated and recommended! Best in the Bronx

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I was recommended by my friend to see Dr. Sayyed. I went to see her for chiropractic because I was involved in a car accident with my two children. I was happy to know that Dr. Sayyed has a reputable name in the Bronx and she is board certified in pediatrics so I was able to bring my children to therapy as well. Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me and my kids. Dr. Sayyed was very warm and children friendly which is important to me. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my low back pain because I lifted a heavy container. I saw Dr. Sayyed in Manhattan and she took me in as a walk in....i was so grateful because she was busy but managed to take me in. The history exam and orthopedic exam was thorough. Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me in details. What the different machines were for and so forth. The treatment was amazing. No clinic does all that she does. The muscle energy work was superb! I felt sooooo much better afterwards. I can't wait to try the reiki energy healing.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my anxiety and stress and her advice and nutrition have helped me tremendously. I went to visit the Manhattan location on the weekend. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I took my 14 year old son because he has stiffness in his upper back due to his backpack. I loved the way Dr. Sayyed showed a video to my son about the musculoskeletal sysystem and she did a posture and gait analysis on my son. My son loves his chiropractor. Dr. Sayyed is very gentle with her adjustments and she explains everything to you in detail. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Sayyed is the Chiropractor for my family. My kids ages 7 and 10 absolutely love her. She has a great personality and genuine.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I went to see Dr. Sayyed in the Bronx for my neck and shoulder pain. The cold laser therapy helped as well as the PT.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015