Ratings for Dr. Rosey E. Seguin, Retired

Great doctor....am sad to see her quit her gynecology practice.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I have seen Dr Seguin for over five years. She is very knowledgeable and competent. On my annual visit she takes all the time needed to do my check up and advise me on taking care of myself. I had her perform one outpatient surgery. She told me why it was important and what to expect after it. Her staff are awesome, very courteous and does not fuss if I have to make a last moment change in my appointment. Running my own business it happens more often than not that I have to reschedule. These changes were always done without complain. On arriving at the her office I am always treated with respect and feel very welcome. If I had to ever call back for more information or needed to check something out I would always get a response withing 24 hours. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for processional care and respect.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Worst bedside manner. She scheduled a surgery to cut off my falopian tube without even telling me, she had the surgery center nurse call me. This was for an ectopic pregnancy that I did not have!! Thank God I got a second opinion or I'd be missing a fallopian tube and had surgery for no reason. When I didn't show up to surgery she never called to ask why but she was supposedly worried that I was going to bleed internally?? Any ultrasound tech could see that the gestational sac was in my uterus, not my falopian tube. Do not risk going to this doctor, she is dangerous and has no regard for you!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

We recently had a baby on a Sunday. Although she was called multiple times, starting 6-7 hours before our child was born, she did not show up until 30 minutes after our child was born. This is apparently her standard quality of care according to the nurses. Not who you want to take care of you or your family. Also did a poor job sewing up my wife laceration; it popped open after about a week.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

She is very open with time to listen. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

not sure i even saw this doc, she was such a blur...in and out of the room so fast. i tried to address concerns with her but she kept just saying yeah yeah and edging her way out of the room. my impression is that she doesn't want to do anything except a quick pap and collect the money.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Seguin is a great doctor. She has excellent bedside manner. Her nurse Sylvia is great as well. Dr. Seguin delivered my first child in 2005. She made sure that I got the best treatment. She didn't hesitate referring me to specialists when she thought something might be wrong with my baby. I am extremely pleased with her. She will be delivering my second baby next year.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

I have seen Dr. Sequin for about 6 years. She has always been very helpful and compassionate. The first time I saw her, I was in desperate shape with menstrual migraines, and shortly after I had to be hospitalized due to these. I asked the neurologist at the hospital to get a consult from her, and she came to the hospital and stood her ground for me after she had only seen me once! She listens to the situation very well, although there have been times when she may be mor rushed as her schedule gets off if there was a baby (or babies) to deliver that day. I would recommend her to any friend.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

I went to Dr. Seguin and ended up switching doctors. It's not that she isn't a good doctore but its just that she is OVERBOOKED all the time. I have been called many times to reschedule appointments. She also doesn't deliver children. She only a GYN. So I decided to go to a different doctor in the same practice. I have no complaints about the practice just that Dr. Seguin is incredibly overbooked.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

At first I was so excited about having a female doctor, until Dr. Seguin. I will never forget her as long as I live. I was in a high risk pregnancy and because of her unprofessionalism non attentive manner my child was born dead and had to be revived. I would not recommend her to help a dog that was pregnant. She is awful, AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL!!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Rosey E. Seguin, Retired's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1990)

Unicare