Ratings for Dr. Gowhar Yaqub

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dental problems are usually scary, but for me Dr yaqub just takes the scare quotient frm it. His knowledge and skills are just impeccable , but in my opinion his USP is his way of interacting with patients....making them understand the problem in simple terms positively........in short he has learned the art of removing the agony of sufferers..(patients) by his magical (healing) touch....May God Bless him...and his shifa touch remains till perpetuity ..Aameen....

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

A well experienced and talented dentist.having been treated by him I never think of going to any other dentist for treatment.i like the way he treats his patients with utmost care and concentration.doesn't mind going the extra mile to assure the patient of the best dental care.With regards Suhail Nazir

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Being a patient I can say he is well experienced, knowledgeable, punctual, helpful any many more. He is a doctor with good diagnosis, wisdom, patience et al. He is treating patients as a human being rather than a symptom or collection of symptoms.He never forgets his patients. He is magical in his field. I wish him all the best and success. Regards, Mir Murtaza

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

I have been impressed by Dr. Gowhar Yaqoob on my very first visit to him. He is very virtuous,kind hearted, soft spoken, knowledgeable and dedicated professional, sincere in his attitude and positive in his approach towards his patients. He attends his patients responsibly and with utmost sincerity, affection & care. His smiling face is what makes his patients feel at ease. I have observed him dealing with complex situations of patients very impeccably as his timing & technique are immaculate. He is very honest & punctual also. I have always seen a smiling grin on the faces of of his subjects as almost all have been benefited with his experience & knowledge; praising him for his good deeds. Me & my family have been under his skillful dental care for quite sometime now. We are very happy knowing that we are in safe hands now & in future too.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I instantly trusted Dr.Gowhar with dental care & knew that I was in good hands. I am extremely pleased with the end results. I love my smile! It was worth the year and a half of treatment.I really appreciated that Dr.Gowhar took the extra time to explain my treatment to me. he broke it down into simple enough words that I totally understood what he was talking about and what to expect,thank you so much for the quality work,kindness and professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I have been to many dentists and I think dr gowhar yaqub stands a class apart. His work is meticulous and his patient management skills are excellent. I would surely recommend him, he is the best dentist.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

He is compassionate, he carries an old head on his young shoulders.He is a dedicated dentist. He is very helping and punctual to his duties. He always wears a smile on his face. .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

An enthusiastic person,a thorough professional,highly skilled and honest person.Nothing more to write but only one sentence "the best dentist"

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

This man has truly got some healing touch in his hands.. Sometimes u dont hav words to thank sumone.. thas ton.. I was so satisfied wid his treatment.. god bles u olwas.. u r just d bestttt.. ozair

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013