Ratings for Dr. Jamie Liu

She is very genuine and makes me laugh!! Super nice and works very efficiently. Had a cavity and she took care of it and always asks how I'm doing whenever I go to Soni. She is great!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

She told me I had 3+ cavities. She told my husband he had a few as well. We have never had a history of cavities and went for a referral elsewhere - I saw one dentist and he saw another. Between the two of us, there was actually only one cavity. This dentist doesn't care for the integrity of teeth, just lining her pocket by billing insurance companies.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Liu took care of my son's cavity with some laughing gas a few weeks ago. She and her assistant Tanya talked him through the whole filling! He had fun and now loves going to tne Dentist. Soni Dentistry is truly the best. Our whole family goes here. Amazing people who are very skilled at what they do!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Started seeing Dr. Liu almost 2 years ago. I went in on an emergency and needed a tooth pulled. She is kind, very knowledgable and honest. I have had VERY bad experiences with dentists in the past and was VERY nervous. She and her assistant quickly put me at ease and talked me through the procedure. It didn't even hurt when she gave me freezing!!! I now take all 3 of my kids to "Dr. Jamie" and they just LOVE her!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015