Ratings for Dr. Adrian Crowe

What a great doctor and a person. I was waiting for eight hours for all my results for brain tumour observing his interactions with the patients( some of them were not really nice). Dr. Crowe did not stop for a second. He was going from one to another patient giving all of them the royalty treatment and help. I was so lucky to be helped and supported. Thank you for the rest of my life Dr. Crowe.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr Crow has to be one of the BEST doctors in the ER. He listens to what you have to say, when he says lets get this ball rolling he waste no time in setting up test and contacting the right doctors that you will need to see. In my case it was a cardiologist . Dr Crow has taken care of my daughter as well and he could not have received better care. This is a doctor that truly cares and goes the distance to make sure you are taken care of.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Wow. Dr. Crowe was professional, courteous and apathetic during my visit. He ordered exams and tests at the new St.Catherines hospital as soon as I expressed my health concerns. I'd previously visited the Newmarket ER where I had a horrible experience. The staff in St. Catherines, including triage, registration and nurses- were all friendly professional and on time. Dr. Crowe is hands down the best ER doctor I have seen, ever. He called the specialist himself to ask questions and schedule tests and follow up appointments. Just wow. I feel so much better knowing I'm in the hands of health care professionals who really appear to care, and want to help.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I took my dad into the ER in St. Catharines a week ago with a pseudoaneurysm on top of his head caused by a fall. After previously going to the Welland hospital 4 days prior and there ER doctor not being able to come up with a solution, Dr. Crowe helped my dad tremendously. First the staff was very friendly and helpful, Dr. Crowe was very quick to see my dad and was 100% concerned about the injury, he must have come into the room about 10 times and continuously discussed test results and a solution with me. He promptly got my dad in for a CT scan and identified the problem. With such an intricate injury, Dr. Crowe immediately contacted Hamilton General and spoke to a neurosurgeon, less than a week later my dad was seen in Hamilton and a successful surgery was performed. Dr. Crowe is very caring and knowledgable and in my opinion conducts himself like a true doctor and other doctors should take example on this man. Thank you Dr. Crowe for your help.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I'm surprised no one has rated Dr. Crowe. I have seen him a few time in the ER room at the St. Catharines General. I don't feel the rating for staff and punctuality are inaccurate since I saw him at the hospital and he has no say over who he hires or the wait times. I found him to be professional and explained what he was treating. He is not a chatty doctor, but I'm looking for treatment not a friend. I would be happy to be treated by him again if he was the attending emergency room physician.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013