flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr Nathan is very personable and very knowledgeable about pain and how to treat it. I would highly recommend seeing him, or if you want a faster turnaround time (as the patient backlog is high), follow the program that he and his wife offer: Stress and Pain Management through Mindfulness. I followed this program found it to be really helpful, and great to meet others in a similar situation to mine. I have been dealing with chronic pain for 5 years now.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I see Dr Nathan for what you would call " idiopathic neuropathic pain" .Although nothing has been done to help my pain, I just wanted to point out that this is a very caring and sympathetic guy. This comes as a nice surprise , since that is so unusual these days. I am sure if you had an accident or injury, he would be super helpful. He takes his time and listens- which pain patients appreciate. He explains pain and also offers a meditation program( run by him and his wife), and/or a pain psychologist.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Howard Nathan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nathan is the kind of Doctor that I wished every pain sufferer would be able to be treated by. On a scale of 1-10 he is 11"

January 24, 2015