Ratings for Dr. Reza Hamedanchi

Knowledgable, patient and professional! Has been his patient for over 4 years now! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I wouldn't go to him even if I was dying No adequate time Refused to send me to a specialist Not friendly Not helpful

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Top notch doctor. Prescribed me Zaxine right away when another walk-in clinic wouldnt prescribe. I was in and out in 5 minutes

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I won't go there any more, he is not helpful, he is so confused.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Worst Dr. Ever, knowledge is 0 Won't recommend him at all!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Doesn't know what he's doing! and honestly I don't think he cares

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

he over prescribed me antibiotics to which I now have SIBO and cannot get rid of. I have absolutely no life now, my body has not been the same for 7 months now. i wish i never went to him, he has ruined my life.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

i went to see the clinic just before 930, hardly 5 people waiting. once i was called in, this doc shows up, told him I am here for a couple of things. Once he was done with my 1st issue, he goes lets focus on one thing for now, also because its a walking clinic, we need fast turn around and suggest you come again if issue #2 (which btw is not treated) doesn't get better. Was that the reason or was the real reason he gets to bill the govt twice for seeing a patient twice ?

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I will go another doctor, he is not helpful. He is not on time, the staff are not professional,does not listen. I find him rude and arrogant.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Reza Hamedanchi has been my doctor for over two years. I have met with him several times. Punctual, polite, thorough and very professional. At each visit, he quickly and accurately diagnosed the ailment, providing an effective solution and/or referral to specialist. In one instance I was very fortunate for his recommendation. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015