Ratings for Dr. Mandeep Sidhu

Nicest Doctor I've ever met. She's knowledgable and does take her times for her patients. What I really like is I can really feel the she is a non judgemental medical provider... yes, I would recommend thia doctor

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

She is nice and listen to my concern. But I just wish that she tries to look to my laboratory and other exam result properly. And not just say that everything is okay because I can check some online results and there are some abnormal results on it. As I am concern about the symptoms that I am feeling.I also wish that she does her physical assessment and not only getting subjective data.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I always wanted to go to her everytime I have health concerns, very warm and friendly. Her clinic was also newly renovated and its AC works well, so 0I always feel relaxed before my appointment to her. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Her staffs are also nice and well mannered. She is our Family doctor and I will recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Best doctor ever. She is very nice and caring. She listen to your problems very carefully. The best thing is she do not prescribe too much medicines.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Very nice, caring, amazing doctor. She listen to the problem very well. She has great understanding of her patients needs. I really do recommend dr sidhu.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

She is a caring Doctor and tries but she MISDIAGNOSED me at least 3x and I wasted money on her prescriptions.... So always get a 2nd opinion when your not cured nor sure.... I then had to goto another female Doctor and she cured me fast and instantly on the same issue or problems. Sidhu means well but not that good. thx.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

She is our Family Doctor, very kind and understanding. I can really recommend this doctor.

Submitted May 5, 2017

Very hard to understand her English at times. Found her on goggle after my daughter ask her a question. Tell you how much knowledge she has. But she will smile if you ask her if there is any sort of painkillers that she thinks will help and next thing you know you have a prescription in your hand.

Submitted March 13, 2017

Good doctor... 4 stars and better... Took extra time helping with important medical documents...

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Greatest Dr ever! Tommy :-) Dr. Very thorough. Very nice.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016