Ratings for Dr. L De Beer

Simply the best doctor I have ever seen, he listens, he's careful with medication, he will do necessary tests. He's kind, with a great bedside manner. He's truely a doctor who cares about people. His staff are exceptional and go above and beyond, and will always seem to fit you in somehow, or let you know to come for walk in times. We feel so fortunate to have found the most exceptional doctor on the island. I would happily wait hours to see him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

He is my GP and he always listens to what I have to say and takes time to investigate issues. He is a very kind doctor, who truly cares about getting to the bottom of issues. He is fast with referrals and gets results.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

He is very conscientious; he orders tests because he believes they are necessary. My husband had his finger stitched up brilliantly by Dr de Beer who took the time to do a great job. I know from other patients that he takes time to really get to the bottom of complex issues with them. My friend is alive because of his persistence with a surgeon at the Cowichan Hospital. Maybe he does play his cello occasionally - he's human like the rest of us, he needs a break from time to time!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015