Ratings for Dr. Daryoush Sadri

The front staff are great however this doctor is not. Very rude and belligerent and slow. His English is extremely poor. I have been told that many walk-in clinics use unlicensed doctors that work under another main doctors licence. After this encounter I believe it. Or at the very least because he has no bedside manner he is probably doing walk-in as no way anyone would continue to visit him in his own practice. All I had to do was renew a script for simple meds that I have had to take my entire life. Would not provide referral for another doctor at that clinic until the office manager became involved. Really dreadful, ridiculous and disappointing. Have not ever encountered such ignorance.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Avoid this guy like the plague! Went to the walkin clinic while trying to get an appointment with my family doctor for a respiratory infection - sore throat, coughing up chunks of mucus. I had previously had a bout of pneumonia so wanted this dealt with sooner rather than later. Sadri, after listening to my chest, determined it was viral so would not prescribe antibiotics. He left me with a cough suppressant, which immediately raised a red flag for me as I was aware that suppressants should only be given for dry coughs as they can prevent you from clearing your lungs properly. I was able to get an appointment to see my family doctor later the same day, so I took my scepticism along for a second opinion. My doctor was abel to hear the congestion in my lower right lung and indicated it was either pneumonia or bronchitis. He had an xray taken and prescribed an antibiotic: The infection began to clear up quickly after this. I realize that doctors should be reluctant to over prescribe antiobiotics because that contributes to resisitant strains, but that assumes the physician is competent enough to correctly diagnose their patients. Learned my lesson and will not go back to this clinic, even though it's only 3 minutes away. My family doctor is a 40 minute drive and not always easy to see, but he's worth the effort.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016