Ratings for Dr. Neil Hudson

A wonderful. compassionate Doctor in every way. Feel very fortunate that I have him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Kind ,caring ,smart,great listener ,sense of humor Best Dr I have had ever in 58 yrs

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Knowledgeable, patient and caring. A great family physician.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Excellent care, great listener and not afraid to refer. Very patient and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

The most caring doc that our family has had the pleasure to deal with. When our mother was unable to get to his office he did a home visit. He is attentive and always has time for my sisters and I . Mom thinks he is an angel.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Does not listen to patients. Spent at least a year on meds that I told him I couldn't tolerate. Also, he tried to re -diagnose a condition I'd been living with for almost 40 years. A simple blood test proved him wrong. Faith diminished though.

Submitted January 26, 2016

Have had less than adequate support dealing with a chronic condition. Anything that has been done has happened because I have requested it, not because he has investigated any methods of treatment. I feel misunderstood and disrespected. I just want to be well.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Wonderful Doc, kind, great listener and not afraid to refer if necessary. We really like that he takes the time to explain why and what he is doing. Please don't retire any time soon.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Hudson is one of the most amazing physicians that I have encountered. He is kind and very thorough. He has been our family physician for 3 years now and we are so grateful to have him. I have chronic pain syndrome and he is always sympathetic and trying to help me deal with my condition. Linda C.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Two years of poor help, wish it was easier to find another Doctor in Ontario. After years of concerns getting worse, being told that rest will help isn't nearly a satisfactory solution. Not that you'd get one from a Doctor who rushes through appointments to go for lunch. Has no empathy nor the time for his patients. Does very unthorough exams and talks down to patients.

Submitted February 11, 2015