Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Pilgram

I read some of the negative comments below and cannot believe them at all. It is sooooo easy and of ultimate convenience to proclaim in this one-sided "forum" that this excellent doctor is a pill-pusher. I have known this man for over 16 years now and can say he is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met! When was the last time your doctor spent an hour with you to drill down to the root cause of your malady and then TEACH you with textbooks and articles on the subject. From that in-depth exchange, I can tell from personal experience, he is NOT any ordinary man! He actually cares! And THAT makes an absolutely consummate doctor!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Pilgram is by far the most caring, knowledgeable and motivated physician that I've been blessed to find. I have dealt with a chronic health condition for almost seven years. If it weren't for Dr. Pilgram's dedication to helping me through this, I seriously don't know if I could live in and with this condition. I am beyond thankful for Dr. Pilgram. He is truly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Love Dr. Pilgram and his office manager Shonti. They are professional and at the same time caring.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Pilgram is great. He spends as much time with you as needed, which is why you wait for your turn with him. He has a fabulous bedside manner, stays current on new research/treatments, and is highly knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

i am dying to get back into see him. i am seriously borderline suicidal in pain. these wanna be doctors are giving me freaking 10 mg. they say they dont want to see me in the morg. well they are gonna see me in the morg this week if i cant get out of pain. i cant live like this any longer. if you are taking your meds right, u shudnt have a problem. my problem is not having him as my doctor is im so tempted to take a handful just to get out of pain for half a day. and thats just stupid. come on doc pilgram, pick up the phone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

this doctor has been the best, and one of the nicest ones at Jordan Valley Hospital, if it was not for him I could of bleed out , thank you for saving my life..

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

My mother was seeing Dr. Pilgram for the last 4 years. In that time he has diagnosed her with so many things and had her on so many medications including OxyContin, Percocet, ambien,and about 7 other pain or anti depressants. My mom just passed away she was on way to many medications that were not to be taken together. including my mother, brother and two other people that just I know of have died in Dr. Pilgrams care. He over prescribes which is probably nice for drug addicts, but I look at it as he has ruined my life.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

I first met Dr. Pilgram in the ER at Jordan valley Hospital where I was being treated and then admitted for pneumonia in December 2011. I was immediately impressed with not only his knowledge and bedside manner, but with his willingness to spend the time with me and explain his diagnosis and prognosis. I also was impressed with just how up to date his knowledge of the latest treatments and medications available is.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr.pilgram is the worst doctor out there. He should be the new candy man! My friend goes to him for lower back pain and he gives her 600 oxi 30mg, 300 methadone 10mg, 120 percocet 10's,200 sleeping pills. WOW all for lower back pain. What does this tell you about him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. Paul E. Pilgram's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1978)