Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Pilgram

Love Dr. Pilgram and his office manager Shonti. They are professional and at the same time caring.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Pilgram is great. He spends as much time with you as needed, which is why you wait for your turn with him. He has a fabulous bedside manner, stays current on new research/treatments, and is highly knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

i am dying to get back into see him. i am seriously borderline suicidal in pain. these wanna be doctors are giving me freaking 10 mg. they say they dont want to see me in the morg. well they are gonna see me in the morg this week if i cant get out of pain. i cant live like this any longer. if you are taking your meds right, u shudnt have a problem. my problem is not having him as my doctor is im so tempted to take a handful just to get out of pain for half a day. and thats just stupid. come on doc pilgram, pick up the phone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

this doctor has been the best, and one of the nicest ones at Jordan Valley Hospital, if it was not for him I could of bleed out , thank you for saving my life..

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

My mother was seeing Dr. Pilgram for the last 4 years. In that time he has diagnosed her with so many things and had her on so many medications including OxyContin, Percocet, ambien,and about 7 other pain or anti depressants. My mom just passed away she was on way to many medications that were not to be taken together. including my mother, brother and two other people that just I know of have died in Dr. Pilgrams care. He over prescribes which is probably nice for drug addicts, but I look at it as he has ruined my life.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

I first met Dr. Pilgram in the ER at Jordan valley Hospital where I was being treated and then admitted for pneumonia in December 2011. I was immediately impressed with not only his knowledge and bedside manner, but with his willingness to spend the time with me and explain his diagnosis and prognosis. I also was impressed with just how up to date his knowledge of the latest treatments and medications available is.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr.pilgram is the worst doctor out there. He should be the new candy man! My friend goes to him for lower back pain and he gives her 600 oxi 30mg, 300 methadone 10mg, 120 percocet 10's,200 sleeping pills. WOW all for lower back pain. What does this tell you about him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Yes his Staff can suck from time to time, BUT he is an excellent Doctor! You may have to wait and it may be quite a while BUT, he WILL spent all the time you need with you! He is Extremely personable and will work hard to get to the root of whats ailing you. I find it very hard to believe that he EVER Misdiagnosed ANYONE! Especially since I had been thru 5 other Docs previously. Doctor Pilgram was the only one to PROPERLY diagnose me. I think you people giving him bad reviews are probably the ones I've seen in his office being cut off from your Pain Meds for abusing them and just want to be MEAN! I have had many doctors throughout my life of over 50 years and have NEVER met a more compassionate person. Dr. P. will also give you samples of meds if you ask him and explain that money is tight. NEVER had a Doc even care before him!! I will be a patient for life and Bankruptsy gossip just proves what some people will do when they don't get their way!! Shame Shame Shame

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

This Doctor only perscribes lots and lots of pain medication he does not diagnose correctly and his staff is never any help.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Paul E. Pilgram's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1978)

AHC