Ratings for Dr. Roger H. Cheung

Dr. Cheung and his staff are amazing. They really make you understand the full procedure before they start. They don’t rush you into anything you don’t want done. So very paitent and accommodating in payments as tmj treatments are not cheap. He has a very different approach in treating different things but they work. I learnt so much from him. I feel so much better than how I was feeling horrible when I first came in to see Dr. Cheung. But slowly after 3 months I saw huge improvements and I’m able to live without migraines and jaw pain.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I had jaw, headache, ear and sinus pain for years, my dentist referred me to see dr. Cheung at this place. I have seen medical doctor, ENT specialist and neurologist with no help. Wow, the staff are great and know their stuff. Examination was long but thorough. They listened and understood me wel. They helped me understand my problems and treated me great. Three months of treatment is like a miracle. I could eat, open my mouth, no more pain and no more ringing in my ear too. I highly recommend this place if you need some answers to your pain in your head area.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013