Ratings for Dr. Subrata Ghosh

I was referred to Doctor Ghosh by my GP to help get to the bottom of my health issues. The first apt I had with him he only had a half hour. Yet he told me that we would get as much as we can down and to rebook an hour long appt with him to go through the rest. I have a lot of symptoms. So I made the appt. So happy someone was finally going to hear me! Fast forward three painful weeks (after in tears begging to keep my appt when they tried to rebook it for a month and a half later), and I see him a couple weeks after that. Not what I needed not expected! He did not continue on with our evaluation but looked at his files and said what is it exactly that you want me to do for you? I was put off as I was so hoping he was going to continue the way we'd left off. I didn't get to tell him half the things I was experiencing. So ultimately im supposed to chart my symptoms for six weeks. I'm so ill I can even manage it. I'm hoping it will go better next time.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Talks to me not down to me makes sure I fully understand everything

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr Ghosh is an excellent, compassionate and thorough physician. He is very knowledgeable about biological therapies and is very diligent with monitoring me for efficacy of drug and also checking for any side effects. He takes the time to listen and explain. I am so grateful to have him!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013