Dr. Dawn Clarke

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dawn Clarke

Dispensary is trendy and full of choices with top notch service. Dr. Clarke is awesome very efficient and took the time to answer all of my questions

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

The doctors and personal are a great professional and friendly people. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Thanks Dawn Great appointment as always. See you next year!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

She’s awesome!! Her practice offers all the latest technology.. she’s super caring and explains everything to you. I can’t say enough good things.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Doctor is one of the best but because of staff I wont be back. Two times bad experience with jaelyn being rude and not wanting too help because all too busy talking with person at back. then another time I go with my daughter and get sale person to train my daughter on her contacts and it costs me 100 dollars for that. I pay that now at the Universiti and it is a licesned optisian that finally helped her get them in after she had trouble at home.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

We really like Dr Clarke. The equipment in her office is up to date. Coming from another optometrist we never had pictures of our eyes done before. She answered our questions completely. thanks

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

My 4 year old is very shy. Dr Clarke did an amazing job with her. She is great with kids!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr Clarke is a wonderful Optometrist! For the first time in my life, I have felt comfortable enough to say that the 2 slides look the same! She is fantastic with my 2 young children as well!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

What a great little office!! Dr Clarke as helpful as always. We have been her patient for years. Thank you for the great service!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Dawn Clarke is really a friendly optometrist. She is such a doctor that a patient never regrets to be her patient. She is professional and gives detail information to her patient. Her staff are super friendly and understanding. Really all of you should go to Dr. Clarke. I definitely recommend her to you.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Dawn Clarke's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan