Ratings for Dr. Anna Nazif

Dr. Nazif is more interested in pursuing her career as a psychiatrist than she is at helping her patients. I think more patients under her care in the future will be pushed towards suicide. She is not a doctor I would want seeing anyone I care about.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I saw Dr. Nazif at Burnaby Hospital in the psychiatric ward. She is the best psychiatrist I have seen in my 15 years of suffering from mental illness. She listens and has a great personality which is rare to find in a psychiatrist. I only rated the staff a 2 because most of the nurses at the hospital need to find professions they actually enjoy.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Please understand the context of this review. I had the fortune of being under the care of Anna at Burnaby General Hospital after my third attempt to take my own life. She is kind, full of empathy and a ' breath of fresh air', compared to the old school, relics, that I have witnessed and personally experienced as almost destructive in the way they practice. Dr. Kang thought that all I needed was an anti-depressant and put me on sandwich rations, as punishment??? I'm sure that Dr. Nazif will inject much needed new thinking and with here larger than life personality, change the course of peoples lives. One caveat is that she prescribed a medication that is well know to cause suicidal thoughts and actions in people with no history.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Over prescribes drugs with dangerous side effects. Doctors with poor medical skills tend to over prescribe - it's all they know how to do.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

She really knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

She spoke to me something like 'if you think your life sucks it'll really suck if you don't have a penis'. I felt that insinuating my life sucks was unhelpful and offensive. The government pays and you can't fire them so this sort of service is what's provided.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013