Ratings for Dr. Anna Hinek

Dr Hinek was terrific. She was thorough, answered all of my questions and truly cared about my problem. She is a great doctor and very personable.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Should be in a lab where she doesn't have to deal with people. Gets irritated if you ask questions. Needs to get those billing $$.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Wish I could give this doctor zero stars because that is actually what she deserves. This doctor is extremely unfriendly and cold towards her patients. Very disrespectful and needs a lesson on how to treat people like human beings. Pretty disgusted

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Anna Hinek is a very mean lady. Her staff aren't that much better either. She doesn't care about you and will become angry when you ask her multiple questions. Your whole appointment will be rushed. I was so surprised when she looked at my skin for 0.00012323 seconds and gave me a diagnosis. She gave me a prescription and explained it so quickly with little information I forgot it as soon as she said it, doubt its going to work anyways. AVOID this doctor at all costs!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

This doctor and staff team has terrible service. Went in for an appointment in May of 2017 and was asked to get a blood test in order to properly prescribe me medicine. I was told that I would receive a call when everything is set... It is now August and I still have not received my call. Staff is unfriendly when asked about the situation and seem like they don't know anything. Avoid avoid avoid.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I went to see this doctor and my experience was ok . The staff is alright , one girl is very nice , the other one seems very mean , like ying and yang , so hopefully you get the girl that takes your card and seats you in the room. THe doctor is smart but was so pushy , I went for a dark spot and she wanted me to get a cream she sells . I left feeling good about the medical side but not about why she wanted to sell me cream. In any case I would see her again , wait times are not long compared to most specialist . Overall not horrible but not great .

Submitted July 30, 2017

I experienced a very similar experience to many of these reviews - this Doctor is abrupt, dismissive, condescending and becomes impatient with questions. Staff seem to know that there is an issue. A truly unfortunate situation. I appreciate that we have a forum where we are able to voice our concerns. I would say avoid this Doctor, if you have any other alternative.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Staff were rude and unfriendly. Though the doctor seems to know her stuff, she was EXTREMELY rude and impatient with us. She was very condescending towards my son (who was asking questions in order to better understand his skin condition) and rushed us in and out of there in 5 minutes. She barely even looked at his skin. She has NO bedside manner and should not at all be working with people. Listen to what all of these reviews are saying-- avoid her!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I had an appt with this doctor and being a fellow professional, I cannot say she was that. In a frenzy, as if she was going through an anxiety attack, she diagnosed eczema and cold sore all in the same breath. There was absolutely NO bedside manner. She missed out on my diagnosis and failed to sit throughout the encounter. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for a thorough assessment and good diagnostic ability. She forgot to give me a prescription and her medical assistant had to remind her. Do you want someone diagnosing you who is this distracted!!?? Her staff, at the beginning seemed awkward and cold, I would be too if Inwas working with an incompetent doctor. The staff were very nice and helpful towards the end of the encounter.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

These people don't give a dame about people,my guess they see too many people should read reviews first

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017