Ratings for Dr. Anna Hinek

Rude, arrogant, unsympathetic b***h. I’ve been to her twice and both times she made me feel like I was wasting her time and didn’t really care to help me.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Horrendous experience. Like everyone else has said, extremely condescending and rude. I can't believe she's still in practice.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

She walked in and spent not even checking my condition and formed her opinion abiut what my condition was without even looking at my body and was hurrying up just get her fee and let me leave so that she can see another patient. So unprofessional and not following the basic rules and questions of diagnosing that normally doctors would follow. I am glad we have OHIP. I will ask my doctor to send me to second specialist.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

I have never seen a doctor so condescending and arrogant and who has no time and patience for the Patient. She walked into the room and never even examined my skin and just by looking gave me her diagnosis and had no patience or minute for my questions and was rushing to just walk away and probably rushing to see the next patience just to get more OHIP fees. Luckily beinf a highly educated person, I read my symptoms in the internet and self-diagnosed myself and she told me the same. But what I didn't like is the attitude and the lack of professionalism and the rush. I just found out that some other patients that saw her who told the same experience with her. I am definitley going back to my family doctor and ask him to book another Dermatologist. Thanks god we have OHIP system. Please report her lack of professionalism to Ontario to Ontario College of Physicians. These kind of doctors are the ones who so negligent that miss to diagnose patients who have seriius diseases like cancer.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Wow, I've never left a doctor's office so frustrated. Worst bedside manner imaginable. A lot of the reviews on this site mention "condescending" ...nailed it! Her staff seemed really nice, poor things.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr Hinek is very proffesional an knowledgeable. Just an advice for patients. The office does not call back to remind you on appointment. They don't alert you that they don't call. So, set you agenda to remind you, otherwise, be preparedness to pay $80 if you just happen to miss the appointment.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I love her no nonsense approach. She was quick but not rushing. She knows her stuff and offered some useful tips.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I was very impressed with Dr Hinek, she got right to the issue and gave me her medical opinion. No fluff, straight forward answers. I had to go back for a procedure and she explained what she was going to do and next steps. No complaints at all.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I was impressed. Explained things throughly, asked for my input and most importantly she fixed my dermatological issue with no scars.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

This doctor is a disgrace to medical profession. She is unkind, impolite, condescending,rude, and absolutely impatient. The Canada medical association should reconsider her license to practice. I would personally not recommend her to anyone. To Dr Hines. Medical profession is Noble. Request you to kindly stop practicing.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018