Ratings for Dr. Ian Thorlakson

Super kind doctor, I wish he was my GP. I had an appointment with him at prota clinic for an health assessment, and he’s the only doctor I’ve ever had that fully listened to my concerns, and addressed every single one. He discussed what he thought the issues were, how they could be treated, and gave me tons of advice and tips for EVERY little complaint I had. He happily referred me to other doctors for problems I’ve brought up for years to my other GP who said “you’re fine, it’s probably anxiety”. I’m so thankful I had an appointment with this wonderful doctor, and recommend everyone to see him if possible! By far the best doctor I’ve had in Winnipeg.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Fantastic bed side manner and very caring. Shows a keen interest in his patients and family. Calls family home as requested and makes himself available for questions. Very nice calm and confident style. Good job and thank you for the care you provided my crazy mother-in-law.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

This is the best doctor I've ever been too. He is nice, knowledgable, and diagnosed me correctly. Very helpful!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013