Dr. Richard Kjaer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard Kjaer

Always comes in prepared to continue the progress we have been making. He is very professional and kind to deal with. I would recommend Dr. Kjaer to anyone wanting to get chiro needs.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2019

You're not going to meet a kinder person or more knowledgeable doctor. Dr. Kjaer has really helped with my neck and shoulder pain, and I've had a huge reduction in headache frequency since starting with him. That's such a gift. And I always look forward to catching up with him - it's amazing how much he remembers from all of our conversations, considering he has dozens if not 100s of patients. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

I've chosen Dr Kjaer based on his review rate which was exceptional. I had issues with my back, low back pain,... and couldn't find a solution with massage, physio, I was really lucky to see him. 100% improvement and pain-free after only 2 months :) Thank you so much, Dr. . Pat also is very friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr. Richard !

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Dr Kjaer has been a huge part of my recovery from a car accident in 2016. I am thankful for his expertise and kindness!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Dr. Kjaer is an excellent chiropractor and works in the same office building as myself. One summer night, I felt pain in my lower back. After visiting him the very next day, he ajusted my spine and I have been pain free ever since. But the best part about Dr. Kjaer is his passion and knowledge about chiropratic medicine. He is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

I found Dr Kjaer after my regular chiropractor retired. Dr Kjaer's reviews were exceptionally good so decided to give him a try. I had continual sciatic pain down right leg due to pinched nerve L4/L5 - a marked improvement after 4 visits and virtually pain free after 3 months! I can highly reccomend Dr Kjaer!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Dr explains what he is doing and he is very knowledgeable....I've seen improvements in the areas that are being worked on.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

Dr. Richard Kjaer is the best chiropractor I have seen and Pat is very friendly, he is my first chiro consultation, during the consultation he walked me through the process of what he is going to do and made me feel very comfortable. Specifically, he's helped me with varying problems such as neck, shoulder, ankle, and hip. Right now, I am getting my hip fixed which can only be done by him. I was referred to Dr.Kjaer by a trusted friend and now I trust him completely to get myself fixed. Thank You Richard. I highly recommend Dr.Richard. Thank you, MY

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

We really appreciate Dr. Kjaer's effectiveness, knowledge, and friendly manner. An active listener, he is thorough in his use of probing questions that allow him to quickly ascertain starting points for treatment. Treatment is targeted directly to his patient's needs. He maintains careful records which he reviews prior to each visit then re-assesses as needed. His friendly staff are also very welcoming and helpful. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Dr.Kjaer is a really good chiropractor and person in general. His visits are personalized, he always checks in on how you're doing both physically and in general in your life. He truly cares. He is super kind and explains things very simply and well. He's helped me with neck, back pain, my pelvis, my spine and even when I hurt my neck. ( I am in my 20s). He keeps notes about his adjustments for whenever you visit may it be every week or every so often. I used to now go as often, and after returning after a few months, he remembered me in general too. He's the one chiropractor I return to and now visit frequently. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr. Richard Kjaer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kjaer has helped countless people in his over 25 years of practice. He has helped relieve thousands of Vancouver Islanders of their limitations and enabled them to get back to the active lifestyle they love: fully participating in their hobbies, sports, workplace activities and with family. Families and medical doctors refer patients to Dr. Kjaer. The most common reasons: low back pain, neck pain, headaches and to recover from car accidents. Our unique approach: Dr. Kjaer always takes the time necessary so that there are no surprises. Everything is explained in advance and Dr. Kjaer ensures you are comfortable with the methods of treatment. He gives advice so you can help yourself get better faster. It is this attention to detail that creates the experience that patients have. Take this opportunity and call 250 477 4702. It could be your first step to better health.

• English
  • German
  • Spanish

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 1993)

• Whiplash