Ratings for Dr. Peter Hollett

In two days this man made it his mission to find out what was wrong with me. For months I been ignored and told my pain and tiredness was al in my head but this amazing human believed me. I was officially diagnosed with severe Pulmonary hypertension and was left untreated for almost a year and he got me a diagnoses in two days! Most amazing dr it ever met!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Take charge kinda guy great bedside manner Gets Results

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Goes above and beyond. Just a great personable man who really cares deeply about your well being. Wouldn't want to go any other cardiologist.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

nice guy. lousy with paperwork. everything half assed. but keeps you alive ....and is thorough. so that's a bonus.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

DR Hollett ranks a 10 out of 10 First class all the way .i never feel rushed when I'm in his office and the receptionist always returns my call within 24 hours as their message says ,if this is an emergency go to the hospital .I owe my life to this DR. End of story .Some people want magic to occur and that isn't possible thank you Dr Hollet and his excellent staff

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

don't know why they have a phone system they never answer it or return a call mainly interested in your ohip card when my wife want information on her test 2 weeks later had to drive he to the office then told test were with family doctor family doctor never received it pass the ohip card please

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Hollett is personable and life-saving. What else can be said?

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

saved my life with getting things established and worked on

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Hollett tells it like it is - there is no sugar coating and that is important. Getting details from my last cardio was like pulling teeth. Dr. Hollett is personable, caring and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

He was more interested in his new office than dealing with his patients. I've been over a year with the problem and nothing from him. Now seeing new doctors and I don't have what he initially told me I had. cannot recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013