Ratings for Dr. Peter Hollett

In two days this man made it his mission to find out what was wrong with me. For months I been ignored and told my pain and tiredness was al in my head but this amazing human believed me. I was officially diagnosed with severe Pulmonary hypertension and was left untreated for almost a year and he got me a diagnoses in two days! Most amazing dr it ever met!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Take charge kinda guy great bedside manner Gets Results

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Goes above and beyond. Just a great personable man who really cares deeply about your well being. Wouldn't want to go any other cardiologist.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

DR Hollett ranks a 10 out of 10 First class all the way .i never feel rushed when I'm in his office and the receptionist always returns my call within 24 hours as their message says ,if this is an emergency go to the hospital .I owe my life to this DR. End of story .Some people want magic to occur and that isn't possible thank you Dr Hollet and his excellent staff

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Hollett is personable and life-saving. What else can be said?

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

saved my life with getting things established and worked on

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Hollett tells it like it is - there is no sugar coating and that is important. Getting details from my last cardio was like pulling teeth. Dr. Hollett is personable, caring and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

He was more interested in his new office than dealing with his patients. I've been over a year with the problem and nothing from him. Now seeing new doctors and I don't have what he initially told me I had. cannot recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Hollett is very personable, caring, professional, trustworthy and always takes the time for explanations; the first time I was in his office, he drew me a picture of my heart and explained, in detail, the problem. With his expert handling of my situation, my heart was back to full function within the first year of care. I'm very grateful to him for his expert care.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Extremely nice,thorough and helpful doc. Very encouraging. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013