Ratings for Dr. Bita

How to best describe my life prior to seeking help from Dr. Bita: I was a woman who was drowning with anxiety, depression and a low self-esteem. Prior to starting treatment with Dr. Bita a year ago: - I was unable to go anywhere without having to drag my husband along. Today, I look forward for some time alone! - A year ago, my marriage was falling apart. Today, I am hopeful. - A year ago, I felt hopeless. Today, I have objectives and dreams to fulfill. - For many years I blamed myself for being sexually abused. Finally, I have begun to realize that I am the victim and that it’s not my fault! Dr. Bita, I would like to thank you for all that you’ve done for me! Thanks to your guidance, patience, and professionalism you constantly motivate me and have helped me achieve so much.

Submitted September 18, 2016

She helped me with my anxiety several years ago and I went back to see her few months ago to help me deal with a recent break up. She helped me put things in perspectives and restore my self-esteem. I highly recommend her.

Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Bita Saved my son from his addiction. After years of battling with this creature, called addiction, my son has now a life, he has a job, a new relationship, and his smiles are back. Dr. Bita made a difference in my son's recovery that no one has ever been able to do. We owe our son's and our family's happiness to Dr. Bita's professional and empathic approach. We are all greatly thankful!

Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Bita is without doubt one of the best in her field and I very much appreciate her professionalism and knowledge. She has helped me 2 years ago with a relationship problem. And I consulted her again this year with a different issue, and I was amazed to see how much detail about me she remembered. She is excellent at identifying the underlying problem and help through problem solving process. She also referred me to another psychologist when I wanted her to see my mother. I liked that approach, as she informed me of conflict of interest. Thank you Dr. Bita. You are magnificent :)

Submitted September 5, 2016

She was very helpful, compassionate and made me feel at ease immediately. After being in therapy and seeing at least 3 other psychologists in the past 5 years, I can say that she made a difference only after 2 months of weekly sessions. I would highly recommend her!

Submitted September 4, 2016

I have been through more than 1 psychologist in Montreal. I can really say that she is the only one that really made an impact in my life.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

What can I say about Dr. Bita that hasn't already been said. Calling her a truly magnificent Psychologist would actually be an understatement considering all that she's done for me. Before I started my therapy with her, I was a total mess, just completely lost. Seeking professional help was my last resort. It was a really tough decision to begin therapy as naysayers would always say it's too expensive and there's a level of stigma attached to it... Boy were they wrong! Therapy is expensive, if you look at it in the short-term. That being said, on the long term, if you do stick with it, you'll ultimately gain something much more valuable than you could ever imagine... Your life! Thanks to the help I received from Dr. Bita, I've been able to gain control over my career and my personal relationships. Her approach, compassion, and continuous support is unmatched; Despite her extremely busy schedule, she always found a way to be readily available if I needed her urgently. In my eyes, above all else, that's what makes her uniquely special and has made an ever lasting impression on me. I have no doubt in my mind anyone who she helps would feel the same way. Thank you Dr. Bita! Words are just not enough!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

She has a very good balance between being warm and supportive while pushing me out of my comfort zone. She can be very honest and blunt in a way that it does not hurt but rather feels genuine and constructive. She truly helped me become assertive and more independent. I appreciate her support and I find her be extremely knowledgeable in what she does. Thank you Dr. Bita!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I took my 14-year-old daughter for an initial assessment to Dr. Bita. After the diagnosis, she referred my daughter to an art therapist, who also works at her clinic for follow up sessions to help my daughter deal with emotional imbalances. My daughter's smiles are back now and we definitely are a happier family because of that. Both Dr. Bita and her staff are extremely punctual and promptly get back to you, which is a kind of service you expect from a private clinic.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I agree that her fee is high but I can honestly say that what she did in such short time other psychologists (have seen many) take much longer to accomplish. In other words you get results in much shorter time, at the end you pay less with her! I would not hesitate recommending her. She is a real professional.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Bita's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bita is a psychologist working from Montreal, West Island, and Laval. She is the clinical director and founder of Clinic Dr. Bita Inc. training and supervising psychologists and psychotherapists in Montreal and Ontario. She is also the author of 3 published books. Although graduated with her PhD in 2009, Dr. Bita never ceased acquiring new specialities. She specializes in the treatment of various psychological disorders such as sex and couples therapy, PTSD, anger and anxiety management, compulsive behaviour, and pain management. Her approach is eclectic with an emphasis on cognitive behavioural therapy and sensory motor psychotherapy. With an empathic and warm nature she believes in empowering her clients into reaching their potentials and becoming their own therapists and managers.

• Persian
  • German
  • French
  • English

• Concordia University Montreal (Grad. 2009)

• Sex therapy
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Anxiety
  • Anger management
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Bipolar disorder