Dr. Bita - West Island , Montreal , Laval

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bita - West Island , Montreal , Laval

I am very pleased with my experience. Warm and welcoming staff, prompt booking and services, and of course great experience with my psychologist. I can only say that therapy is an eye opening experience, which made me a happier person. Thank you Dr. Bita and your wonderful team!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I visited the clinic for difficulties adjusting to my new role as a mom. Being overwhelmed with anxiety, fear of being a bad mom, I was not able to hold my baby or care for my baby as I should as a mom. I met Dr. Bita and she helped me understand my difficulties by understanding my "attachment style". This understanding lifted my guilt and my feeling inadequate. She gently guided me to bond, to connect and to understand my baby. To my surprise, my baby is responding differently to me since. Once a difficult baby to be soothed and calmed down, now he is much calmer and we just "get each other"! When i look at the work I did, only one word comes to my mind: Beautiful! It was a beautiful experience. My friend saw her associate who tells me having had similarly a good experience. I recommend Dr. Bita and her team.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Bita is very passionate about her work her experience is above expectations. She is very friendly and try to share personal stories so you feel more comfortable to open up. She help you think about your problems and fears in a very different way. Dr. Bita helped me few years ago to become a different woman strong, successful and confident about herself. Now again I visit Dr. Bita after years for a different issue and I was so impressed of the experience she have in any aspect of her work. Love you Dr. Bita your are the best in all means.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Extremely helpful. Had a great experience and highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Bita and her team are the best! Very helpful in her approach. She is an eye-opener! She shed light in my behavior and my thinking patterns, it made me realize many things that I was unaware of about myself and my approach to life. I am grateful to be "awake" again. I also read her book "Lifestyle Amnesia". Highly recommended it. Thank you Dr. Bita and your wonderful team!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

My experience with Dr. Bita can be best described as growth, and finding myself. She was very instrumental in helping me overcome my anxiety. Her gentle and yet reassuring approach helped me build confidence and believe in myself. I also found it extremely helpful that she takes time explaining her approach and methods she uses and how each method and intervention works.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

She is first a human and then a doctor! Down to earth, warm, easy to talk to and very sharp (intellectually of course). Recommend her without any reservation.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I like her approach very much in that she helped me shift my focus from my husband's shortcomings and constantly feel helpless and frustrated to myself and my objectives, as such feel empowered. My previous therapist would engage with me in focusing on what my husband was not doing right and I was growing more and more unhappy in my relationship. But now by focusing on me, I have learned that if I want a change, I have to be the change. Dr. Bita is direct, while empathic. She does not flatter you, she helps you see the reality as it is in a very respectful and gentle manner. Her fee maybe high, as per some reviews here, but her approach is effective. My advice to people, who are looking to find a good psychologist, is that you have to be ready to identify and ACCEPT your role in your problems. Next step is finding someone with whom you feel comfortable but also feel challenged. Don't settle with a therapist who is empathic but does not push you go forward and face your fears and challenges. If you want someone who just listens to you and agrees with everything you say, then talk to a friend. Dr. Bita helped me get "unstuck", grow and feel in control of my own life. Dr. Bita, I appreciate everything you have done for me!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I have been seeing many doctors, in Canada and in Lebanon.... nobody could understand my pain and my problem. After first session, she understood and had a diagnosis and and treated my problem. My issue was affecting my marriage and my family. I had lost hope in doctors and in future. Dr. Bita returned my life to me and to my family! I call her an angel!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I have seen results with Dr. Bita after only 5 sessions. My OCD is under control, my anxiety is much less and my confidence is improved. Her compassion and warmth helped me accept myself and see myself as "normal". A very professional and respectful lady psychologist!

Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Bita - West Island , Montreal , Laval's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bita is a psychologist working from Montreal, West Island, and Laval. She is the clinical director and founder of Clinic Dr. Bita Inc. training and supervising psychologists and psychotherapists in Montreal and Ontario. She is also the author of 3 published books. Although graduated with her PhD in 2009, Dr. Bita never ceased acquiring new specialities. She specializes in the treatment of various psychological disorders such as sex and couples therapy, PTSD, anger and anxiety management, compulsive behaviour, and pain management. Her approach is eclectic with an emphasis on cognitive behavioural therapy and sensory motor psychotherapy. With an empathic and warm nature she believes in empowering her clients into reaching their potentials and becoming their own therapists and managers.

• Persian
  • German
  • French
  • English

• Concordia University Montreal (Grad. 2009)

• Sex therapy
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Anxiety
  • Anger management
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Bipolar disorder