Dr. Bita - West Island , Montreal , Laval

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bita - West Island , Montreal , Laval

Dr. Bita and her team are the best! Very helpful in her approach. She is an eye-opener! She shed light in my behavior and my thinking patterns, it made me realize many things that I was unaware of about myself and my approach to life. I am grateful to be "awake" again. I also read her book "Lifestyle Amnesia". Highly recommended it. Thank you Dr. Bita and your wonderful team!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

My experience with Dr. Bita can be best described as growth, and finding myself. She was very instrumental in helping me overcome my anxiety. Her gentle and yet reassuring approach helped me build confidence and believe in myself. I also found it extremely helpful that she takes time explaining her approach and methods she uses and how each method and intervention works.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

She is first a human and then a doctor! Down to earth, warm, easy to talk to and very sharp (intellectually of course). Recommend her without any reservation.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I like her approach very much in that she helped me shift my focus from my husband's shortcomings and constantly feel helpless and frustrated to myself and my objectives, as such feel empowered. My previous therapist would engage with me in focusing on what my husband was not doing right and I was growing more and more unhappy in my relationship. But now by focusing on me, I have learned that if I want a change, I have to be the change. Dr. Bita is direct, while empathic. She does not flatter you, she helps you see the reality as it is in a very respectful and gentle manner. Her fee maybe high, as per some reviews here, but her approach is effective. My advice to people, who are looking to find a good psychologist, is that you have to be ready to identify and ACCEPT your role in your problems. Next step is finding someone with whom you feel comfortable but also feel challenged. Don't settle with a therapist who is empathic but does not push you go forward and face your fears and challenges. If you want someone who just listens to you and agrees with everything you say, then talk to a friend. Dr. Bita helped me get "unstuck", grow and feel in control of my own life. Dr. Bita, I appreciate everything you have done for me!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I have been seeing many doctors, in Canada and in Lebanon.... nobody could understand my pain and my problem. After first session, she understood and had a diagnosis and and treated my problem. My issue was affecting my marriage and my family. I had lost hope in doctors and in future. Dr. Bita returned my life to me and to my family! I call her an angel!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I have seen results with Dr. Bita after only 5 sessions. My OCD is under control, my anxiety is much less and my confidence is improved. Her compassion and warmth helped me accept myself and see myself as "normal". A very professional and respectful lady psychologist!

Submitted September 9, 2017

She was the worst Physiologist that I saw, she told me somethings in private couple session and she denied in next session with my husband and accuse me to have illustration. and she just thinking about Money !!!

Submitted August 29, 2017

How to best describe my life prior to seeking help from Dr. Bita: I was a woman who was drowning with anxiety, depression and a low self-esteem. Prior to starting treatment with Dr. Bita a year ago: - I was unable to go anywhere without having to drag my husband along. Today, I look forward for some time alone! - A year ago, my marriage was falling apart. Today, I am hopeful. - A year ago, I felt hopeless. Today, I have objectives and dreams to fulfill. - For many years I blamed myself for being sexually abused. Finally, I have begun to realize that I am the victim and that it’s not my fault! Dr. Bita, I would like to thank you for all that you’ve done for me! Thanks to your guidance, patience, and professionalism you constantly motivate me and have helped me achieve so much.

Submitted September 18, 2016

She helped me with my anxiety several years ago and I went back to see her few months ago to help me deal with a recent break up. She helped me put things in perspectives and restore my self-esteem. I highly recommend her.

Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Bita Saved my son from his addiction. After years of battling with this creature, called addiction, my son has now a life, he has a job, a new relationship, and his smiles are back. Dr. Bita made a difference in my son's recovery that no one has ever been able to do. We owe our son's and our family's happiness to Dr. Bita's professional and empathic approach. We are all greatly thankful!

Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Bita - West Island , Montreal , Laval's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bita is a psychologist working from Montreal, West Island, and Laval. She is the clinical director and founder of Clinic Dr. Bita Inc. training and supervising psychologists and psychotherapists in Montreal and Ontario. She is also the author of 3 published books. Although graduated with her PhD in 2009, Dr. Bita never ceased acquiring new specialities. She specializes in the treatment of various psychological disorders such as sex and couples therapy, PTSD, anger and anxiety management, compulsive behaviour, and pain management. Her approach is eclectic with an emphasis on cognitive behavioural therapy and sensory motor psychotherapy. With an empathic and warm nature she believes in empowering her clients into reaching their potentials and becoming their own therapists and managers.

• Persian
  • German
  • French
  • English

• Concordia University Montreal (Grad. 2009)

• Sex therapy
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Anxiety
  • Anger management
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Bipolar disorder