Dr. Bita - West Island , Montreal , Laval

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bita - West Island , Montreal , Laval

Dr Bita is obviously more preoccupied by your money than your psychological problems. Worst experience with a psychologist ever.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Excellent! I am amazed by her ability to understand what is the problem!!!! I have been misunderstood for so many years ADHD, bipolar, depression, ..... She just nailed it. She takes time to listen carefully. Asks all kinds of questions and then gently explains her take of the issue and what we would need to do. And the way she puts it, you don't feel like there is anything wrong with you at all. She made me feel normal after only 1 session and truly helped me resolve many of my issues through our therapy sessions. Thank you Dr. Bita! Sabrina you rock too! :)

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I have seen results with Dr. Bita after only 5 sessions. My OCD is under control, my anxiety is much less and my confidence is improved. Her compassion and warmth helped me accept myself and see myself as "normal". A very professional and respectful lady psychologist!

Submitted September 9, 2017

She was the worst Physiologist that I saw, she told me somethings in private couple session and she denied in next session with my husband and accuse me to have illustration. and she just thinking about Money !!!

Submitted August 29, 2017

How to best describe my life prior to seeking help from Dr. Bita: I was a woman who was drowning with anxiety, depression and a low self-esteem. Prior to starting treatment with Dr. Bita a year ago: - I was unable to go anywhere without having to drag my husband along. Today, I look forward for some time alone! - A year ago, my marriage was falling apart. Today, I am hopeful. - A year ago, I felt hopeless. Today, I have objectives and dreams to fulfill. - For many years I blamed myself for being sexually abused. Finally, I have begun to realize that I am the victim and that it’s not my fault! Dr. Bita, I would like to thank you for all that you’ve done for me! Thanks to your guidance, patience, and professionalism you constantly motivate me and have helped me achieve so much.

Submitted September 18, 2016

She helped me with my anxiety several years ago and I went back to see her few months ago to help me deal with a recent break up. She helped me put things in perspectives and restore my self-esteem. I highly recommend her.

Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Bita Saved my son from his addiction. After years of battling with this creature, called addiction, my son has now a life, he has a job, a new relationship, and his smiles are back. Dr. Bita made a difference in my son's recovery that no one has ever been able to do. We owe our son's and our family's happiness to Dr. Bita's professional and empathic approach. We are all greatly thankful!

Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Bita is without doubt one of the best in her field and I very much appreciate her professionalism and knowledge. She has helped me 2 years ago with a relationship problem. And I consulted her again this year with a different issue, and I was amazed to see how much detail about me she remembered. She is excellent at identifying the underlying problem and help through problem solving process. She also referred me to another psychologist when I wanted her to see my mother. I liked that approach, as she informed me of conflict of interest. Thank you Dr. Bita. You are magnificent :)

Submitted September 5, 2016

She was very helpful, compassionate and made me feel at ease immediately. After being in therapy and seeing at least 3 other psychologists in the past 5 years, I can say that she made a difference only after 2 months of weekly sessions. I would highly recommend her!

Submitted September 4, 2016

I have been through more than 1 psychologist in Montreal. I can really say that she is the only one that really made an impact in my life.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Bita - West Island , Montreal , Laval's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bita is a psychologist working from Montreal, West Island, and Laval. She is the clinical director and founder of Clinic Dr. Bita Inc. training and supervising psychologists and psychotherapists in Montreal and Ontario. She is also the author of 3 published books. Although graduated with her PhD in 2009, Dr. Bita never ceased acquiring new specialities. She specializes in the treatment of various psychological disorders such as sex and couples therapy, PTSD, anger and anxiety management, compulsive behaviour, and pain management. Her approach is eclectic with an emphasis on cognitive behavioural therapy and sensory motor psychotherapy. With an empathic and warm nature she believes in empowering her clients into reaching their potentials and becoming their own therapists and managers.

• Persian
  • German
  • French
  • English

• Concordia University Montreal (Grad. 2009)

• Sex therapy
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Anxiety
  • Anger management
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Bipolar disorder
  • Premarital counseling
  • Drug addiction
  • Eating disorders

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.