Ratings for Dr. Tennille Paulsen

best doctor you could ever have. she is a wizard in the ER and I would gladly trust all my family members under her care. thank you for all you you do!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

The best doctor I have ever seen. I had a traumatic near death experience and was rushed to the ER, she took control of the situation and saved my life. She explained everything to my loved ones and took her time. She checked in on me several times and ensured I was okay when discharged. I can't thank Dr. Paulsen enough.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

She's honestly amazing. Never had a more pro doc help me.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Great physician. Although the ER was busy and was a long wait, she apologized and addressed my concerns clearly and so I could understand. She allowed me to ask any questions, and overall gave me a great experience despite the wait. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Lack of empathy, lacks compassion, extremely rude to staff in front patients and has a nasty controlling behaviour. As a certified physician in Ontario, she needs to be assessed for anger management issues.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr.Paulsen helped me with a blood clot in my leg,she got all my tests done in a reasonable amount of time,explaining the results in a timely manner.thank you

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr Paulsen helped me with my construction site accident injury, she was efficient & thorough. She took time to make sure I understood the problem & what I needed to do with my medication & such. Thanks for your help!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Caring.intelligent. knowledgeable. So glad she was in emergency last night. A true Angel

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

We brought our son to the Emergency department in Milton and were extremely impressed with the care that he was given. Dr. Paulsen was kind to our son, and very thorough - we felt that she went the extra mile to make sure that all of our questions and concerns were addressed. Dr. Paulsen also brought a level of calmness to an otherwise very stressful situation, which was most appreciated.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

dr Paulsen is unqualified to be a doctor. she lacks humanity, compassion, and basic good judgement skills that a functioning human being would require. she lacks the most basic of education and skill to be a practicing doctor. she allowed my child to suffer in agony and crying for two hours while I begged her to attend to my child. she did absolutely nothing except wait for paramedics to come and attend to my child. she is inhuman. had she the education or even the simplest judgement to call someone and ask what to do or how to treat a child, my child would not have suffered unnecessarily according to other medical professionals whom asses'd the situation. she is a danger to all people in the town of milton should you ever be in need of medical attention.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013