Ratings for Dr. Swetanshu Chaudhari

I had brachoplasty done and Dr. did an excellant job... very happy with how it came out. Everytime I called the office Nicole was always so pleasant and helpful . I would highly recommend Dr. Chaudhari for your plastic surgery needs. The day of my surgery he made me feel comfortable and not nervous prior to going under anthesia . I will be having another procedure done in few months and will be using Dr. Chaudhari again.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

FIRST TIME I WALK THROUGH THIS OFFICE, I FELT SO WELCOMING AND COMFORTABLE, THE STAFF IS AWESOME, FOR THEY HAVE HELP ME TILL THIS DAY AND I HAD MY SURGERY JULY 8TH ITS AUGUST 20TH AND THEY WILL STILL CALL AND CHECK UP ON ME.....I LOVE THEM AND THEIR SUPPORT TOWARDS ME,....I, WANT TO GIVE A BIG BIG BIG BIG SHOUT OUT TO NICOLE LOVE HER SHE IS AND HAS A SWEET SPIRIT.....ALSO I CAN'T THANK MR.SWET CHAUDHARI FOR MAKINV MY DREAMS COME THROUGH,....AND I WILL REFER YOU TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE........LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE STAFF AND MR.SWET....THANK YOU FOR WELCOMING ME AND TAKING CARE OF ME.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr. Chaudhari is very knowledgable. Made me feel comfortable with botox suggestions. I will definitely see him for future procedures.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

The new staff had no idea of what she was doing . I got Botox it did not last for 3 months . I was very unsatified with my results .

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Great Staff!! Very helpful every step of they way!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Chaudhari was an excellent choice for me. I had the Mommy makeover, the results are wonderful,I could not be more pleased.....Thank you so much

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015