Ratings for Dr. Miloslav Bozdech

My name Oleksiy. I'm grateful Dr. Miloslav for giving me hope! Thank You!'

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

He talks inappropriately in a sneaky manner with nurses.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I had my first visit to Dr Bozdech recently. I understand that his office is busy and that they don’t have time for pleasantries, however Dr Bozdech was rude and ignorant and that is unacceptable regardless of how busy you are. The wait at his office is painfully long and not worth the wait

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr Bozdech was condescending and abrupt. Some of the comments he made were quite rude, unless he was joking, if so, he has a strange sense of humour...

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

It's all business at this clinic - Staff move quickly and my time with the physician was VERY brief. No complaints but don't expect to get a 'Hi, how are you ' moment with the doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Excellent experience with the doctor, his wife on the other hand...VERY rude to patients and her staff. I even was witness to her YELLING at her staff despite them running their butts off with the patients. He's a great doctor, her...rude, unprofessional and a total bully!! No wonder there's such a high turn over of staff. At one point during my wait, I saw her yelling at a staff member for allowing a frail elderly man to take his walker into an assessment room, apparently no one is allowed use of their medical devices?!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

I put in a review on Dr Bozdeck and it is not showing here. I

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Didn't come across very approachable or friendly. Long, long, long wait. Staff seemed a bit unhappy too.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

In 2008 and 2012 Dr Bozdech performed cataract surgery on both my eyes with 100% success. After all these years my vision is still very good. In my opinion Dr Bozdech is highly professional,friendly,caring and efficient. Thank you Dr

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Initial consultation was done in a timely manner. Office staff very friendly. Dr. Bozdech was a bit abrupt but seems to know his stuff and answered my questions effectively.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017