Ratings for Dr. Miloslav Bozdech

In 2008 and 2012 Dr Bozdech performed cataract surgery on both my eyes with 100% success. After all these years my vision is still very good. In my opinion Dr Bozdech is highly professional,friendly,caring and efficient. Thank you Dr

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Initial consultation was done in a timely manner. Office staff very friendly. Dr. Bozdech was a bit abrupt but seems to know his stuff and answered my questions effectively.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I was loosing sight in my right eye. Sight in the bottom half was gone...Black. I was finally referred to Bozdech and i was put through a battery of tests. Staff was very professional and filled me in on what was going on. He finally diagnosed an aneurism in the optic nerve. Over the last year my sight is gradually improving and I am relieve to know that all that could be done was done. Wait times were sometimes long, the office was very busy, because the Doctor is good and knows his stuff. I don't think I would want to go to a Doc if they weren't busy...sorta suggests that they may not be that credible. The Doctor / Surgeon is also on call which may cause a back up once in a while when he has to save an eye or some other trivial pursuit. Too bad it interferes with getting your eye drops but no doubt you will give him both barrels when its your turn. It is amazing to me that these guys hold it together at all..it occurs to me that if you have to wait 3hrs ...he will probably have to work 3 or 4 later and prob not stop for dinner to catch up. There is a time to socialize and a time for business...have your questions ready ask them and move on! Thank you to Dr Bozdech and Staff for what you do and how well you do it! Hang in there and keep doing what you do! Art Preachuk / Red Deer

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Staff is super friendly. Waited three hours for an appointment, though I was told a head of time. He was polite but rushed through the appointment.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Wait times in this clinic are beyond ridiculous, never less than 2 HOURS, for 2 minutes with Dr. Bozdech. He has awful bedside mannerisms and the female staff can be snide as well. I had a staff member tell me the honest truth, that no one EXCEPT the doctor has any medical training, just training on how to use the equipment and cleaning procedures and yes that includes Dr. Bozdech's "nurse". Also while there I over heard whom I believe is the doctors wife (short, dark hair, native looking woman) speak very rudely to the staff and to other patients! It may be clean and tidy but it is an awful clinic to deal with and I will never return, neither will my family. Stay away if you can at all avoid it!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I will say just 5 words!!! Doctor and Staff are excellent!!!!! Thank you very much!!!!! Yuliya

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I assisted my mother in her appointment for a referral regarding her cataracts. The staff and Dr. Bozdech were VERY insensitive to the needs of their primarily senior clientele, did not speak clearly or kindly to the patients. The doctor needs to review his appointment scheduling system as there was an unnecessarily long wait for all patients due to extreme overbooking. I would not recommend this doctor as he has absolutely no bedside manner with his elderly patients.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I wouldn't recommend this clinic, staff or the doctor to anyone. Staff were cold and rude. Wait time at the clinic to see him very long. Got there at 12:30 pm. Didn't see doctor till 4:30 pm. Found doctor arrogant, patronising and condescending. Told me he couldn't help me...he was used to 100% success rate and couldn't achieve that with my cataracts.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

When I was 86 three years ago I was referred to Dr. Bozdech by my family doctor after a serious accident to my eye. While waiting in the packed, but tastefully decorated waiting room I noticed Dr. Bozdech dashing from one examination room to the other in quick succession.' Oh my', I thought, 'I won't get in a word edgewise with this important man!" To my surprise and delight he DID listen and he even spent time on a little conservation besides the condition of my eye! I found this to be the case on every subsequent visit. He saved my eye on the first visit and treated me with cordiality and friendliness over the following years when my eye sight got poorer due to old age. He also thanked me for my input when I voiced my disdain over him and his assistant talking about something unrelated over my head while he was treating my eye. I appreciate that! We are all human, we all live and have to keep learning. no matter how important a person becomes. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bozdech to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

He is more than rude & arroagant, he is definitely a cruel narciscist!! I was literally laughed at because of my health condition with the office door left open and his nurse laughed right along with him!, it was humiliating to say the least!! and he never spent 3 seconds telling me if my eyes were healthy or if I was going blind. He has a "wanna be God!" complex!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016