Ratings for Dr. Samuel Soo

He is brilliant! After failed in 10 years trying to get pregnant, since I met him, I have my twin babies in my arm now, one boy one girl! How amazing! He has strong knowledge and knows what he is doing. Give him a go if you wanna get pregnant. He is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Had a lacroscopic removal for a 10cm fribroid and recovered very well with no complications. Very thankful that he took the initiative to schedule surgery soon due to my prolong blood loss caused by this fibroid. He is very knowledgeable and has provided me confidence in his surgery skills. Will strongly recommend him for anyone looking at lacroscopic options.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Sensational. Have had both of my children with Sam and have absolute faith in him. Never too much trouble to answer questions and explain everything. He and his staff are second to none.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

He will do a c section on you and make you think you need it when you really don't.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I saw Dr Soo with a problem that two other highly regarded OBGYN were unable to diagnose. He is willing to perform procedures that others won't. I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future he is Melbourne's leading Gyno at the forefront of his field. I had a problem that rendered me bed ridden with pain for almost two years. The operation he performed solved that problem and I have my life back. I found him nothing short of impressive.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013