Ratings for Dr. Vic Goshko

Worst doctor I've ever had. Didn't care at all about me or the severity of my pain. Wouldn't do anything necessary to find out what was wrong other than an x-ray when I probably need an MRI. Then suggested I'm just a drug addict. Treated me like absolute garbage. This guy should lose his license. He shouldn't be a doctor. Now I'm back at home in extreme pain and feel hopeless and depressed and degraded because of this horrific excuse for a doctor and maybe even a human being.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Very rude male called doctor . He is a waste of my tax money . Did not take my full medical history and the reasons I was at the emergency . He did not listen but kept arguing and refused to treat me . When advising I wanted to know his name to complain to the College of physicians , he became aggressive , refused to provide me his full name and ask the security to remove me from the hospital . The security did not remove me but helped me to reregister . This emergency doctor is an insecure bully . Make sure you request a different doctor the moment you register at the hospital , and complain to his boss , Dr Castilho . He should be fired and go back to his country of origin to keep bullying .

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

very poor bedside manner, doesn't pay attention to your concerns at all

Submitted February 7, 2013