Ratings for Dr. Michael Hobert

My dad had seen this dr back in july at which time he was told everything looked fine and no need for f/u. we recieved a call months later telling us that my dad missed his ct scan that was booked for jan 11.we were never made aware of this appt and were panicking as the receptionist (who is rude, abrasive and unprofessional) told us that they "found nodules on his lung". naturally we were worried and when we called to let them know we were never made aware and if there could get a ct earlier the receptionist was no help-she blamed my dad. she was rude on the phone, told me she was getting frustrated with me.later we find out she intentionally exaggerated her story when relaying to dr.h and we found out from our Gp that dr.h discharged my dad and banned him from seeing the 13other urologist at the clinic despite meeting him only once. our GP also was told this could effect other pts of his from being seen at the clinic. This dr cares more about the needs of his receptionist vs pt.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013