Dr. Ross Mckenzie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ross Mckenzie

Dr. McKenzie made my kids feel at ease my the power of laughter. He had them smiling and truly loved their experience with their eye doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. McKenzie for several years and I have always experienced the very best of professional care. Dr. McKenzie is truly a "rock star" in his profession!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I received excellent care from this Dr and the staff were very friendly

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Outstanding Service! All staff involved in the process were friendly, knowledgeable and provided valuable insight into steps required to achieving clearer vision on a day to day basis.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Excellent customer service and knowledge! I would recommend for sure.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Great very friendly knowledgeable doctor. Staff is amazing too.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Ross Mckenzie was fantastic. My daughter was so scared to go to her first eye appointment but he was amazing with her. Took his time with her and kept her interest and laughing the whole time.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Came here the first time about 3 years ago because it was easy to prebook online, then I just never wanted to go anywhere else. Super A-mazing staff friendly, helpful, quality products, great atmosphere. My kids actually had fun picking out glasses!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

As an elderly fellow with macular degeneration I was recommended to Dr. McKenzie by my daughter to see if anything would at least sharpen the vision I do have left. After quite a long appt I am excited to revive my new glasses . I walked out of there actually understanding my eye disease even after it being explained to me by many specialists. He spoke in simple English and made me feel much more confident that complete blindness is not in my near future.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Quick, knowledgable and pleasant to deal with. Eye bar is definitely one of the top optometrists and eye glass dispensaries in the Edmonton area.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Ross Mckenzie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Sherwood Park, AB