Ratings for Dr. Ross McKenzie

I had a very positive experience with Dr. McKenzie. He took time to answer all my questions and concerns in detail and I was very impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. I have already started recommending him to others and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr.McKenzie has excellent patient relations skills. Always engages the kids in conversations so they feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Ross is amazing with my children. He is thorough and makes a great connections with the kids.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Excellent personable,professional ,knowledgeable and explains everything! Always a great experience!! Thank you for taking care of me! I definitely will refer friends and family!!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

We love Dr. Ross!! He is excellent with my son and talks to him like he is in charge. Dr. Ross and the staff of the Eye Bar are wonderful and have excellent customer service. We have been going to this clinic/establishment for 5 years and will keep going back!! I would recommend this clinic to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Great first time visit with Dr. McKenzie for myself and kids. He was great with them and included them in the conversation .

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

My son loves Dr.Ross. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Great service from Luke and thorough exam from Dr McKenzir

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Always great with the kids...old and young. Answers questions in simple ways for even kids to understand what they need to do to keep their eyes health.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I always have a great experience! They are friendly, knowledgable and give great advice!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017