Dr. Ross Mckenzie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ross Mckenzie

Came here the first time about 3 years ago because it was easy to prebook online, then I just never wanted to go anywhere else. Super A-mazing staff friendly, helpful, quality products, great atmosphere. My kids actually had fun picking out glasses!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

As an elderly fellow with macular degeneration I was recommended to Dr. McKenzie by my daughter to see if anything would at least sharpen the vision I do have left. After quite a long appt I am excited to revive my new glasses . I walked out of there actually understanding my eye disease even after it being explained to me by many specialists. He spoke in simple English and made me feel much more confident that complete blindness is not in my near future.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Quick, knowledgable and pleasant to deal with. Eye bar is definitely one of the top optometrists and eye glass dispensaries in the Edmonton area.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Always a pleasant experience. Thanks for the advice.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Awesome optometrist. Very knowledgeable and explains things well. His staff are amazing as well!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Awesome experience every time! Friendly, knowledgeable and always willing to answer all of my questions and explain what's going on with my eyes!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

My 2.5 year old is a pretty cautious kid and I was worried he wouldnt cooperate for the exam. They made him feel comfortable and had a little fun with him first to warm him up and make him feel comfortable. Because of this he did much better than I expected.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Never any issues when I have my exam. Except for the stinging dye of course. Dr McKenzie is easy going and a joy to deal with. His staff are awesome too.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr McKenzie for a number of years and have to say hands down, he is an excellent Optometrist. He always goes above and beyond and takes his time in listening to your concerns and then addresses them in a manner you can understand. I have had numerous eye issues along with surgery and when an emergency situation arises he makes himself available; whether in the Park or his location in Kingsway. His staff is fabulous and make you feel very welcome. Luke is always a pleasure to deal with and my last appointment, I became a first time eyeglass wearer, and he helped me find the perfect pair. I would absolutely recommend this office👍👍

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr Ross McKenzie is very good optometrist and everytime has time to unswer to all my questions. Exelent doctor! We love to visit eye bar every time, the stuff team is very frendly and helpful. Thank you. Will defenetly come back again and again!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Ross Mckenzie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Sherwood Park, AB