Ratings for Dr. Ross McKenzie

Hi My wife and I have been going to Sherwood Park eye-bar for the last few years. After going to other eye places and getting frustrated with the service it was nice to find this location.The front staff are awesome and very helpful.We usually deal with Luke who is very good at finding you the right glasses . Dr McKenzie is also very helpful explaining what is going on with your eyes.He spends the time with you and you do not fill rushed.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. McKenzie is very personable and knowledgeable . He is easy to talk to and explains things so we can understand! The entire staff team are so friendly! I love going into the store!!!! Thank you

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Best Optometrist I’ve been to very crisp clear vision with my new prescription!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

The best eye dr in the area! Very good sence of humor and extremely proffessional. My son thinks he is the best dr ever!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

His kindness with kids is evident. The staff were welcoming and very helpful. A very good experience

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr Ross Mckenzie if not only knowledgeable, professional but friendly and goes above and beyond what I have received from other optometrists. Would recommend him in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Excellent diagnostician. I finally have a treatment plan that is working for a long-term condition.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I had a very positive experience with Dr. McKenzie. He took time to answer all my questions and concerns in detail and I was very impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. I have already started recommending him to others and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr.McKenzie has excellent patient relations skills. Always engages the kids in conversations so they feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr Ross is amazing with my children. He is thorough and makes a great connections with the kids.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017