Ratings for Dr. John Peterson

I've been seeing Dr. Peterson for more than 10 years. He is helpful, always there for you when needed. Very knowledgeable and answers all your questions. Staff is amazing and very accommodating when last minute things need to be changed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Peterson is one of the nicest doctors you want to see. He is always there for you if you need him. Unlike other specialists I've seen, he really cares about his patients. If you're stressed, you won't be after seeing him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Peterson is the most caring and dedicated Cardiologist I can imagine. Staff is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Peterson for almost 10 years now and am very pleased with him. He takes time to answer any questions, no matter how trivial they seem. It's important that you know your doctor listens and he does.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

5 stars across! Excellent doctor and clinic. Very helpful and accomodating.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Agree with above comment. Dr Peterson helped me with my insurance paperwork on X-mas day to enable me to see my sick mother overseas. What other cardiologist does that? Amazing and dedicated doctor!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Always available, even over the holidays. Thanks Dr. Peterson!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Excellent cardiologist. Always takes the time to answer questions in ways I can understand. Great staff too.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Peterson for over six years. He is amazing at explaining what is going on with my heart condition, always picks the best medication to correct it, and has kept my heart disease in check very successfully. He is a great doctor, and a nice person.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I am very grateful to Dr. Peterson. He is always very kind and sincere. I feel like I am in good hands and my health is well taken care of.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016