Ratings for Dr. E Soumbasis

Just one review for this doctor? That is a shame as he is a kind and compassionate man with a wealth of knowledge to offer. He helped me tremendously when other doctors, from his own clinic, dismissed my debilitating back pain as 'not that bad'. Were it not for him I would be unable to work and on enough narcotics to make a junkie blush.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

He is the most wonderful Doctor I have ever had. He solved an issue for me that has given me a quality of life that I have never experienced in the previous 37 years of my life and that no other doctor before him was ever capable of diagnosing. He saved my son's life by diagnosing a heart condition that would have probably gotten overlooked. He has true concern for his patients and is truly a doctor like no other. We all sure miss him and his family since they moved to Calgary. This is certainly a huge gain for you!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013