Ratings for Dr. Kevin Kelly

I would absolutely avoid this Dr. at all costs. He is completely unprofessional!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Extremely rude and very unprofessional. I would NEVER use him for any type of "therapy" again.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I will never use this Dr again. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

This guy is a class A jerk. Fell asleep during sessions, would ask the same questions over and over, showing he clearly hadn't listened, and then charged for a session missed because of a serious illness. Also said that if you miss a session and someone else wanted that spot, he'd give it to the other person permanently. How on God's green earth he still has a license is a mystery.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I was hung up on by Dr. Kelly for canceling an appointment. Charge me for missing or tell me it can't happen again but to speak to me in the manner he did and hang up on me is completely unprofessional. No wonder others have commented about his anger and lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I found this Dr to be extremely unprofessional and very rude. I wont be going back.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

My daughter and I have been working with Dr. Kelly for a year and have found him to be patient and helpful during a particularly difficult time dealing with a new mental health diagnoses and the ups/downs that this brings. Dr. Kelly has earned my daughter's trust, which is particularly difficult for her, and has invited me into therapy sessions as appropriate when she has needed additional reassurance. I have witnessed first hand the insight and advice that he has provided my daughter and have come to value his expertise and guidance. I would recommend Dr. Kelly to those seeking psychological support.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Hiring Dr. Kelly was a terrible mistake on my part. Not only did he attempt to bill my insurance company for visits that did not occur, he said horrible things to my son (who now requires therapy to deal with what Dr. Kelly did to him). I found Dr. Kevin Kelly to be rude, arrogant, and very unprofessional. Please look for a different Dr before hiring Dr. Kevin Kelly.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

i saw kevin twice and missed my third appt, which was on a monday. by that friday i received an angry phone call from kevin. i made a mistake and thought my appt was the following week. i had a lot of my mind. i was in fact seeking therapy for a reason. as a therapist, wouldn't you think the first question asked would be "is everything was ok"? or "is there a reason you missed your appt"? wouldn't you also think your therapist would call you the DAY OF your missed appt and not 4 days later? the call i received from kevin was so rude, i was shocked. he impolitely insisted i take care of my missed appt payment. his tone was as if i was trying to skip out on payment. which i clearly was not. i made a simple mistake of mixing my dates. i paid the $70 i owed him immediately just to get rid of him. he is absolutely worthless. do NOT waste your time. he had no insights or tools to help me. he barely spoke, i did all the talking just to avoid the awkward silence.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Kelly has helped me through an extremely difficult period and his skill/guidance/techniques have me not only "back in the swing" but happier than I have been in years. I highly recommend him for therapy. He has earned and deserves my gratitude.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013