Ratings for Dr. Susan K. Hicks

Of the 14 times I've seen her, 6 have been rescheduled. She obviously does not have the time and should not be accepting new patients. Switching Drs Monday.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr. Hicks is super nice. She always remembers me. The only complaint is that I have had to wait over an hour to see her. She is very busy. Great doctor though.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

She never remembers me (once I even saw her twice within a week and she clearly had no memory of the first visit just a few days before my second). Otherwise, she's very personable. She always makes me feel like she's in a rush though.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I have very irregular periods. Each time I see her I feel I have been told textbook regurgitations rather than been helped. We never explore options or possibilities, which has led to me being put on the pill unnecessarily. I have taken my treatment into my own hands.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

incomptent Did not remember me waits of 3 hours for 2 minutes with the Dr. if you have complications, watch out. We lost 3 babies!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

Dr. Hicks is the most caring and efficient doctor I've ever worked with. While it is true she is very busy delivering babies and caring for her many patients she always remembers details about my last delivery, health concerns and personal life. I feel very safe in her hands and cannot imagine having anyone else care for myself or babies. My husband and I love her!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

very impersonable, never remembered me, very poorly managed my pregnancy

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Long waits, poor treatment

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Susan K. Hicks's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Health Net