Ratings for Dr. Helan Sandland

Horrible experience with Dr. Sandland and will never go back to her! Waited a while for my appointment and once it was time she rushed the app because one of her patients was in labour. The app was an IUD insertion, was very nervous and she showed absolutely no compassion or care for me. Mocked me for being uncomfortable and that I need to "get used to this" and didn't give me any information about the Mirena what so ever. She didn't even give me back my pamphlet containing the information. Worst experience ever! The nurse that was with me wasn't any help either, she actually made me feel more uncomfortable and looked at me like I had 3 heads when I asked her questions about the Mirena. Do not recommend this Doc at all.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Best OBGYN ever. Quite knowledgeable, helpful, compassionate, caring and went the extra mile to come in as needed in the middle of the night, call to do a check in at my home. Recommend to all pregnant women.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014