Ratings for Dr. Manfred Ziesman

Had surgery by Dr.Z a few years back and came in for a consult on fixing some scarring, after waiting 30 minutes in a full room we asked the receptionist how much longer and she was SO rude to me and my mother. We said we’d be leaving and making another appointment with someone else and she said “well he’s a SPECIALIST” and scoffed at us. Will never recommend- he is always at least an hour behind schedule and staff is extremely rude. She was also super snappy to the woman in front of me telling her loudly to sit and wait for her appointment

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I loved the results i received after healing. Excellent Dr and excellent staff.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Please do not see Dr. Ziesmann. I am not one to complain but he is a horrible doctor. I had a tummy tuck from him which was botched. He agreeed to fix it but when he did he only corrected a portion of it! He was very rude and never helpful. I also got infection. I would not recommend this Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Unhappy Customer for sure. Nothing but problems with Zeisman and his office. My personal experience so bad. Had two procedures from him. Both botched. This comes from lack of communication on his side. Although the office manager had pointedly told me he is not so good at communication. Had an eyelid procedure from him which was horrific. He saw me for a total of 5 minutes this including the office visit and just before surgery. No explanation on procedure what was to take place and definitely not making the surgery specific to me. Just a procedure I guess. This procedure came along with laser for the scarring . Took me eight visits and almost four years to get this. Finally he did the laser was at the end of a long day for him. Again did not explain this procedure you would think that huge needles in and around your eyes would be an important detail. Did not get anything. He lasered my eyelid by my eyelashes( not even where the scarring was. he lifted my eyelid and laser my eye. Lost my sight for one year. After seeing Zeisman regarding this no concern no follow up. Its obvious to me that there is alway another person in line for some procedure. Who wants a Dr. like this? There is also a breast enhancement he did. Went to see him 6 months after procedure. Problems problem problem. Did he do anything to correct this situation? No again his unprofessionalism towards his clients is unbelievable. It has been 3 years since that procedure and still no correction. This is unacceptable at the highest measure. I have contact zeismans office and of course like my experience states there has been no communication. There has been discussions with legal firm. I could go into more detail in how the staff ( and office manager ) have spoken to me. Again unacceptable. I will be moving forwards so other people do not have this experience. There are many fully qualified specialist that would be quite willing to have you as a client. Do your homework!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I had rhinoplasty, upper eyelids and lazer. I don't like to complain about much, but where my face is concerned,, a doctor has to be good in his profession. My nose is a mess, my eyes look weird,, different from each other.. and I am extremely upset that I wasted near 6G. I went to see another plastic surgeon to re do my nose for another 5G. What a waste of money it was to see this first Dr Z

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I have a a tummy tuck, and now I have been scarred for life. He ruined my body. I also had liposuction, and which I got nasty scars from the holes he left in the skin from not properly closing them. Also there was no difference at all.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I have seen Dr. Ziesmman for 3-4 procedures. I never got an infection. A few scars were a bit bigger than I liked, so I went for laser treatments free of charge until they lightened up. I believe he is a good plastic surgeon. He doesn't talk much. He is all business but he is Never rude! He is a business man trying to run a business & be a good doctor at the same time. Was he able to answer all of your questions? I would think so. No one is perfect, he is pretty close but not perfect.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Breast reduction and lift. Tummy tuck. I ended up with infection in my tummy incision. When I told the nurse about the infection she did not believe me. I ended up needing home care to take care of it as it needed cleaning every day. The scars on both tummy and breasts are terrible. My nipples are not round and are different sizes. My breasts are such an unusual shape buying a bra that fits properly is impossible. I would not recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Had a breast reduction, lift done 2 years ago and am so disfigured. I had a post operative infection which was not taken seriously resulting in huge scarring to a breast. Both my nipples are irregular in shape due to his nurse taking out sutures which were supposed to be dissolving sutures. Both nipples are smaller than normal. This surgeon has maimed me permanently. I have an appointment with another surgeon for an opinion on whether or not I can have the mutilation done to my breasts lessened.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

The doctor and staff were very proffesional in explaining surgery and calming my nervosness the only thing i would change is the staff should have contacted me asking about potiential issues even though i was overnighted in hospital. Its imperitive to have that contact

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013