Ratings for Dr. Fred Nouh

I had my knee replacement done by Dr Nouh. I am very happy with the surgery. He is very caring and took the time to explain my operation and allowed me plenty of time to ask questions. surgery went very well and I am very happy with the result. I could not ask for a better surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Please be aware, that if you are WorkCover patient, everything you say, he will treat you like you are hypochondriac or/and blagger. Before I seen him I had serious ankle injury months before, suspecting aggravation (went to emergency and got referral to him). Referral mentioned possible tendon sublaxation. Dr Nouh, just looked on xray, said to me that my other joints also click, and send me to work after 2 weeks, saying that it is only ankle sprain. I ended later with full ankle reconstruction because of it and have active arthritis now. It could be avoided if he send me for CT scan, not assuming that I am blagging. Xrays do not show soft tissue injury, and emergency indicated possible tendon sublaxation.

Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Fred Nouh is excellent, he is very down to earth. I am a 58 year old lady who first went to see him with shocking pain in both my knees, I could hardly get around at work , had trouble sleeping and was on pain-tablets with no relief. I thought I was heading towards knee replacement surgery. Dr. Nouh was so thorough and investigated both my knees (which werent too bad)and both my hips, it ended up that my knee pain was referred pain from my severe hip arthritis ! had bilateral total hip replacement by Dr Nouh and-I couldn’t believe the instant pain relief that I felt and he was such a caring doctor throughout the whole thing. All my pain is gone including the knee pain, I can now move really well and I am enjoying my life again. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

With a non Union fracture of the 4th metatarsal, the Dr decided in a 3mins consult to remove me from the cam walker I had been in for 9weeks 3days on the basis I could bare weight. He dismissed the fact I had walked on the fracture for 6 weeks (taking total injury time at time of consult to 17week 3days). No information was given in terms of footwear/mobility aides etc. Completely dismissed the radiology report which stated part of fracture was at callus, the other was at endosteal resorption and made his own determination. Three days later I was in hospital, barely able to walk and placed back in the cam walker with the advice that I may be back at the beginning of wearing the boot again. He wants me to return 8 weeks after consult with a CT to discuss options. That places me nearly 5.5 months past fracture and 4 months in the boot. As a single parent of 4 that is not an option. I will be seeking another opinion.

Submitted February 23, 2017

He is No. 1 Doctor, I am really happy with my shoulder rotator cuff repair surgery. Everything was so well explained to me about my operation in normal language not in medical jargon. Dr Nouh is very down to earth and treats you as a person not just a number A special thinks to Dr. Nouh and his team.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

"I had both knee replacements done by Dr. Nouh. I have had excellent results and am very happy with the outcome of the surgery. The service provided by him and his staff is second to none. I would highly recommend him to anyone " Mr. John Scott

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Had a menisectomy and ACL reconstruction on my right knee. After full rehab for 10 months I played soccer and the graft dislodged with a minor movement. I found this doctor unhelpful and almost as if he didn't have time for me. This experience has certainly made me trust my gut instinct more. I went to a recommended surgeon today and feel much more confident about the procedure and found it reassuring that he will insist on a post op MRI to check all is well.

Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Fred Nouh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients