Dr. Stephen Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Lee

Excellent gynaecologist. Very professional and personal. Takes plenty of time to answer questions ease anxiety surrounding surgery. I would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr Stephen Lee was an amazing doctor. After a difficult pregnancy and being on bed rest in hospital for 7 weeks he was always there for any questions whether it seemed silly. He performed my c-section and did a really great job with minimal scarring and incision. He is super friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Lee cared for me through a difficult pregnancy, I bled and my waters broke at 30wks with bedrest till I gave birth at 34wks. He was meticulous, cautious, friendly, empathetic and caring. I couldnt have asked for a better doctor, and now with my 2nd on the way I feel very comfortable with Dr Lee.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I saw Dr Lee for a Laproscopic Total Hysterectomy. I found him to be an excellent doctor and would not hesitate to recommend him. Similarly to another reviewer here, I saw Dr Lee as a 'second opinion' after being disappointed with the first doctor I saw, whom recommended an invasive, abdominal procedure. Dr Lee specialises in minimally invasive procedures and his professionalism and thoroughness gave me absolute confidence in his abilities. I found Dr Lee to be personable, easy to talk to and attentive. My procedure went very well and I was home and relatively pain free within a couple of days. An excellent OBGYN.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I saw Dr Lee at Hollywood for fertility and thought he was great. It's very refreshing to find a Dr that took the time to fully review my situation but didn't rush me down the path of IVF when it wasn't right for me. He was very knowledgable and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Absolutely fantastic doctor. I had seen another Gynae which I was not impressed with at all and so got a second referral to Dr Lee. He took the time to explain everything to me so that I thoroughly understood everything and is actually taking further action to investigate why I am having the problems I am having. I would highly recommend Dr Lee.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

This doctor needs more practical experience and people skills. Would not recommend him. Will be finding a new doctor.

Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr Lee was a very patient listener and very knowledgeable with his reasoning and management plan. He performed laparoscopic treatment of my endometriosis very professionally - he saw me to answer my questions before the operation and saw me as soon as I recovered from the anaesthetics to explain his findings. He was never rushed in answering my questions. I would strongly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013