Dr. Davoodian has a very kind touch. I went to him for a root canal and was expecting it to be painful--as it usually is. I was dreading the procedure, but when and after he performed my root canal I had no pain. Normally, after going through a procedure like that, I am faced with a very uncomfortable feeling in my mouth and cheeks. This time, there was NONE! Even after the numbness went away. I walked out feeling very satisfied. Additionally, his staff is sweet and his office is filled with the latest technology. The environment was clean and you could tell that the place was kept well. From the atmosphere of the place to the people that work there, it is evident that this dentistry is reliable. I HIGHLY recommend a visit to Dr. Artin Davoodian.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

The Doctor was very knowledgeable and gentle. The root canal treatment was pain-free. His office is beautiful, they asked me if I wanted to watch a Netflix movie which they put on the big screen. I was so into watching the movie, that before I knew it the treatment was completed, and I didn't even feel a thing. I highly recommend Dr Davoodian.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr Davoodian provided very good care. He explained everything in great detail, which was very comforting. Most dentists can't get my tooth numbed, but the technique Dr Davoodian used was so good that I did not feel a thing. He is the doctor you want to see if you need a root canal. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Metlife
United Concordia
  • United Healthcare Dental

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.burbankendo.com" to "http://www.burbankendo.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "91501" to "91506". Address has been updated from "None" to "1624 West Olive Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18185592400".

June 3, 2015