Ratings for Dr. Ola Levitin

Ola is the world's most amazing midwife. I truly felt at times like she was an angel come to earth, and I'm not even religious. Words cannot even describe how great the care was - she came to my house multiple times, she was so knowledgeable and so attentive. She is incredibly kind and compassionate. Best of all, I feel I learned how to be with my baby from her - she was so gentle with him and told me lots of lovely gentle ways to engage with him. Basically, she was incredible from the beginning of my pregnancy to the end. There honestly aren't enough superlatives for her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I highly recommend her she is such a caring person and it shows that she loves her job by the level of care she gives to her clients! I used her for both my babies and would definitely call her again if I were to have another child!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Out of this world!! So very capable and knowedgable. My wife felt as though she was part of our family.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

My husband and I both connected with Ola right from the get go. She is very knowledgeable, sharing insights and pros and cons so that we were able to make informed decisions along the way. The postpartum care was invaluable, she even had us come back after we were discharged as she missed our last appointment. Highly recommend Ola and midwifery care in general.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

The best midwife a woman could ask for. Her postpartum care was exactly what I needed. I am using her again for my next baby. She truly loves her job and caring for others. She isn't afraid to consult an OB when necessary. Very thorough. Love her!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I was so blessed to have Ola assigned as my midwife. She is kind, knowledgeable, and personable. She provided me with all the knowledge I needed and supported me in making informed decisions. She erred on the side of caution and sought consultation with other professionals appropriately. She made my birth experience a calm and incredibly beautiful experience. She so obviously cared about me and my daughter. Her support postpartum with infant care and breastfeeding was invaluable. We miss her visits now that we have been discharged. Highly highly recommend her and midwifery care in general.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Ola wasn't our midwife originally but at 39 weeks pregnant my original midwife had a family emergency and had to leave the clinic for a while. My case was passed off to Ola. I was very upset as I had built a relationship with my original midwife and didn't know Ola at all but I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly I bonded with Ola. My husband was as well. She is kind, compassionate, and always making your experience positive. It was my first child, my first time using a midwife, and my first home delivery and it was perfect. Furthermore I have experienced no postpartum and I know it was because of Olas care. Thanks Ola. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Ola was a god sent and I don't think I could have made it through my long intense labour without her. I know that without her there advocating for me my situation would have been very different and would have ended in c-section. My family that was present during my sons birth still talk about Ola and how amazing she was/is. She was always there for me and made me feel so comfortable with her. Ottawa women are so very lucky to have received such a wonderful lady. I'm seriously considering moving there just to have my next baby with her.... ;)

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Amazing - warm, kind, knowledgable, patient, flexible, open to all questions and responds to them in a completely non-judgmental and informed manner. I was very anxious about the pregnancy/birth of my first child and I cannot imagine having gone through this journey without her. I felt like I truly mattered and was really heard - and that me and my baby were in excellent hands throughout. Definitely more than just a medical professional - though she is a wonderful one at that!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Ola is an excellent midwife. She is knowledgeable, experienced, and responsible. She was with me during my pregnancy, labor and birth of my third baby. I felt very comfortable with her. She is very kind, willing to help, caring person. I could rely on her knowledge and support; she was always open for any questions, and she helped a lot. She made me confident and calm during my pregnancy. Moreover, she spoke with me my mother language – Russian; it was extremely helpful for me because I had quite poor English. She is a trilingual - English, French and Russian. I highly recommend Ola. She is a very professional person.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Dr. Ola Levitin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English