Dr. Ola Levitin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ola Levitin

We were very fortunate to have Ola as our midwife. My wife that was new to Canada and spoke little English and felt so comfortable. She is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about her client's healthy delivery. I highly recommend Ola and the team at Community Midwifery of Ottawa. We were truly blessed to have her!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Ola is amazing! We were very fortunate to have her as our midwife!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Though my husband had reservations about midwives prior to meeting Ola, we were able to connect with her immediately. With incredible energy, she has great knowledgeable of past and current practices, sharing insight, helping us weigh the pros and cons, and ensuring that we made informed decisions throughout our journey. It is clear that her passion and compassion allow her give the best possible care anyone might ask for, both before and after the birth of our daughter. I must also write of her incredible team, Johanne and Khadija who were also with us in the delivery room - without them, we would have been lost. It is without reservation that I recommend Ola and the team at Community Midwives of Ottawa: we will forever be grateful for the beautiful experience!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Our family was so blessed to have Ola support us through my pregnancy, my labour and birth of our son, and our follow up care. What a perfect balance of attentive care with respecting me trusting myself and my body to birth our son. Ola is a shining light of wisdom and loving care and truly nurtures the new relationships of mother, father, big sister, etc. She takes the time to make sure you are heard and feel safe, and in labor, truly helped me achieve my goals to safely birth our son at home. It was life changing to have been assisted by her. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Ola is an amazing midwife! Extremely knowledgeable and caring and offered so much support prenatally, during our birth and postpartum. We will absolutely go back to Ola for our next baby!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Ola is a lovely and amazing midwife. Extremely well informed, advocate for birthing moms. Kind, compassionate, smart, everything one would want in midwifery/obstetric care. She was amazing from the first visit through the many postpartum visits. She always took my concerns seriously while staying gently reassuring. Best care ever.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Ola is the world's most amazing midwife. I truly felt at times like she was an angel come to earth, and I'm not even religious. Words cannot even describe how great the care was - she came to my house multiple times, she was so knowledgeable and so attentive. She is incredibly kind and compassionate. Best of all, I feel I learned how to be with my baby from her - she was so gentle with him and told me lots of lovely gentle ways to engage with him. Basically, she was incredible from the beginning of my pregnancy to the end. There honestly aren't enough superlatives for her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I highly recommend her she is such a caring person and it shows that she loves her job by the level of care she gives to her clients! I used her for both my babies and would definitely call her again if I were to have another child!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Out of this world!! So very capable and knowedgable. My wife felt as though she was part of our family.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

My husband and I both connected with Ola right from the get go. She is very knowledgeable, sharing insights and pros and cons so that we were able to make informed decisions along the way. The postpartum care was invaluable, she even had us come back after we were discharged as she missed our last appointment. Highly recommend Ola and midwifery care in general.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Ola Levitin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English