Ratings for Dr. Mehmood Rashid

During my initial visit I was very pleased with his assessment, I have chronic migraines. It was not until two months later that I discovered this Dr. did not disclose his complete opinion/diagnosis with me before I left the office. He gave me only 4 pages of a complete treatment outline consisting of several pages; which I later discovered during a visit with my family physician. This was very upsetting since it was completely contrary to the information verbally discussed in the office, & this obviously supplied only half the information I had needed for my records. Needless to say I felt derailed, & helpless as now I looked the fool trying to explain myself to my family Dr. It is fortunate for me that the staff knows me very well, & we worked through the situation at hand. I think this Dr. knows his stuff, but I also think he may still be a bit rough around the edges when deciding what's right & wrong & dealing face to face with patients. Make sure you get ALL the Dr.s notes.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013