Ratings for Dr. Zohair Syed

Dr. Z. Syed, as of 2016 to time of this comment (June 2017), is only practising at Extendicare Mississauga (Long Term Care) and at Trillium Queensway Hospital. He is an excellent doctor who always has time for all questions with detailed, yet easy to understand, complete answers.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

someone please tell me qhere he is practicing now -- we adore him!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

great doctor listens well very informative OVERALL JUST A GREAT PERSON

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Does anyone know what happened to Dr. Syed's office. I just called to make an appointment and it says that his practice is permanently closed.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Love Dr. Zohair! He is knowledgable, open to new ideas and methods, always responsive. The receptionist is pleasant and accommodating and there is almost always parking available. All in all, an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Im not sure if the lady below me is talking about the same doctor, as my doctors receptionists name is Kathy and has been for over a year. ( as long as I have been going to him ) He is MY doctor, and my babys doctor, he is young and knows alot, and is willing to let me do my own thing without too much of a fuss. wait times can be long but he works at the hospital before coming across the street to the clinic, so you have to understand that. All in all, I like him a lot.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

While the doctor is friendly and easy to talk to the same can't be said about his assistant Natalie. 1) Situation - changing scheduled appointment, I needed to reschedule an app. from Monday to a day in the prior week. Natalie informed me that a spot is available on the 24th. I asked which day is the 24th; reply "it's the 24th", I say 'no I mean which day of the week?' reply "it's the 24th" I ask again if she could tell me which day of the week is the 24th and she replies now with clearly irrated tone ... "it's the 24th!". So there I am not sure what to think of the situation so I just turn my computer on look at the calendar to find out what day 24th was ... what do you know it was a thursday. So I booked the app. and then I spent the next hour wondering what that was all about. I have much more to say but this site wont let me .. how about providing users with the ability to really provide a usfull review, but again may be I am just asking for too much!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013