Ratings for Dr. R. J. Wahby

Dr. R. J. Wahby has been our Doctor for over 30 yrs. His dedication to his patients is truly amazing. He is a great problem solver and does not hesitate referring you to a specialist as the need arises. His care and compassion make him the go to guy. I hope his replacement Dr. is every bit as thorough as the man he is replacing. We have our first meeting this Dec. Enjoy retirement ,you will be greatly missed

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Wahby has been our doctor for about 10 years now and my daughter has bipolar disorder with Anxiety issues and Dr. Wahby has always provided proper treatment and does not hesitate to refer to a specialist such as a psychiatrist when needed. He will be missed greatly when he retires!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Wahby for 20 years. Really sad to hear he is retiring but can totally understand the decision. He is a credit to the community and my husband and I will miss his vast knowledge, wisdom and sense of humour,

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

been seeing Dr. Wahby for many years and we are always happy with the care he has provided.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Everything has been good with Dr. Wahby except for the long wait, which i understand he is really busy trying to keep up with the number of patients he must have. We are a family of 4 and we are all happy with his care.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I just left my appointment with Dr. Wahby and he has been my doctor for over 20 years. He just told me that he will be retiring soon and has finally found a suitable replacement to assume his practice. I am so happy to hear this about the other doctor taking over his patients but he will be surely missed by this community. Have a much deserved retirement Dr. Wahby.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have been a patient for nearly 30 years and have had no problems. Wait times can be a little long as Dr. Wahby takes the time to get to the root of the problem. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Just left my appointment with Dr. Wahby and I had a great experience. He reviewed my lab results with me thoroughly and made some recommendations. Wait time was a bit long but was expected.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I just started seeing Dr. Wahby a couple of years ago after leaving another doctor in the area who was subpar. I have no complaints about him and has always fixed me up himself or he doesn't hesitate to send me to a specialist. Thanks for all your years of dedication to your patients.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017