Ratings for Dr. R. J. Wahby

Everything has been good with Dr. Wahby except for the long wait, which i understand he is really busy trying to keep up with the number of patients he must have. We are a family of 4 and we are all happy with his care.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I just left my appointment with Dr. Wahby and he has been my doctor for over 20 years. He just told me that he will be retiring soon and has finally found a suitable replacement to assume his practice. I am so happy to hear this about the other doctor taking over his patients but he will be surely missed by this community. Have a much deserved retirement Dr. Wahby.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have been a patient for nearly 30 years and have had no problems. Wait times can be a little long as Dr. Wahby takes the time to get to the root of the problem. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Just left my appointment with Dr. Wahby and I had a great experience. He reviewed my lab results with me thoroughly and made some recommendations. Wait time was a bit long but was expected.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I just started seeing Dr. Wahby a couple of years ago after leaving another doctor in the area who was subpar. I have no complaints about him and has always fixed me up himself or he doesn't hesitate to send me to a specialist. Thanks for all your years of dedication to your patients.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I was in to see Dr. Wahby about 4 weeks ago and have no complaints. He dealt with my problem and I have recovered nicely since his proper diagnosis.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

This was my third time seeing Dr. Wahby and I am very happy with this doctor. He was very knowledgeable and never hesitates to refer to a specialist. I also found his new staff to be much more friendly and organised than the past receptionist.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Wahby for about 15 years now and my whole family has been going to him. He is knowledgeable and very efficient at diagnosing your medical issues. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Known this Dr. for 30 years - I speak from experience!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015