Ratings for Dr. Michael Pinder

He is very rude and negligent! He was my moms doctor for years and he should have known her medical history because of this. My mom is an elder and unfortunately over time she started getting very sick and he would just shrug it off and we kept having to take her to emergency. Finally one of the doctors at emerge diagnosed her with stage 5 kidney failure! She was on the verge of death! I immediately switched her doctor! I later found out that Dr. Pinder's nickname is Dr. Death. He needs to retire already and stop making everyone feel like they are wasting his precious time! He should go roll his eyes at his retirement location before he kills anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr.Pinder is a great doctor! One of the best we have in The Pas and we are lucky to have him as the ortho surgeon. He's saved many lives.. my fiancé had a bad mouth infection that no doctor seemed to know what to prescribe or do in that situation and we happened to go in for the third time and Dr.Pinder was working in the emerg department and took one look prescribed the medication that got rid of his mouth infection that just wouldn't go away! Dr's aren't perfect.. No one is and people do make mistakes.. I've had a mistake with another doctor during my labourer process but I'm fine and it was a complete and total mistake, could of been done differently and avoided but no doctor is perfect and people need to realize that. People go to school for years of their lives and dedicate their lives to saving lives. If you got nothing nice to say then fix your own broken bones and infections! Doctors shouldn't have to help inconsiderate humans who think they know it all.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

This Dr almost killed my father and another woman who had the exact same surgery within days of each other. He contracted a MASSIVE infection after surgery and was told that he was fine even when I asked if the incision was infected (bright red, hot to the touch) Thankfully he was placed under another Drs care and was able to heal after almost two months of infection. I wouldnt let this Dr touch anyone but I dont think he has ill intentions. I think its just time to retire.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

You do realize anyone with anything bad to say is right away going to find a website like this to say all their negative treatment and experiences to and everyone with a lot of good to say isn't going to because they don't have time to find a Doctor rating website to say how great of a doctor he is. They are out living their life instead of sulking about trying to ruin someone's career. Dr.Pinder is a good doctor and has saved countless lives. I can list off people who have written on sites like these because Dr. Pinder did his job properly but the patent didn't follow the instructions given to them for aftercare.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

The most insensetive multicelled organizm called a doctor there has ever been. Should no longer be allowed to be in this field.Has no interest what so ever in complying with the oath he made too long ago!!! rating -5

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

I went to the emergency room with all the symptoms and several of the risk factors for acute/open angle glaucoma which if the high eye pressure is not immediately reduced it causes irreversible damage to the optic nerve resulting in vision loss or blindness. Dr. Pinder told me he did not believe that I had this condition without even testing me & told me he did not have the equipment to test for eye pressure. It was the weekend, so the optometrist was unavailable to test my eye pressure. He refused to send me to a hospital that could test my eye pressure. After much pleading to be sent to someone that could test me and reduce my eye pressure, he brought out a tonometer, used to check eye pressure! He then made me an apt with a specialist at the HSC in WPG 24 hours later. This is not immediate! Dr. Pinder was unable to treat me, and refused to medivac me to a doctor that could, needlessly risking my 20/20 eyesight.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

years ago he set my sisters broken leg, she laid in bed for months with pins and weights hanging from her leg. When the cast finally came off, her leg was a mess! Her thigh bone was a perfect bow shape. so she walked around with a awful limp, a few years later she had to go to Winnipeg to get it re-broken they had to take bone chips from her hip to fix it. Now she has a ugly scar from her hip to knee, thanks to him. I would not let him work on my mutt let alone ever touch me. retire all ready.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Pinder performed a small operation on my hand several years ago. I happened to be in Winnipeg when the stiches were ready to be removed. The attending physician opened the bandages stated "Who in the hell stitched this mess?". Please, Dr. Pinder, lay down your stethiscope before you really injure or kill someone.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

I was referred to this doctor as he was considered a specialist in surgery. I went to him feeling quite worried and he did absolutely nothing to calm my fears. He made me feel very stupid for wasting his time. I was supposed to go back and I never stepped foot in his office again. Why go through that kind of humiliation from someone who is supposed to care about saving lives. No thanks! I found a different doctor right away. Please retire soon before you harm more patients!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

From what I understand Dr. Pinder may cater to a very small group of friends that he has known for some time. All others beware. Unfortunately he may have started off as a good doctor, perhaps he did burn himself out. Should have retired several years back.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008